sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know what the fuss was about, but always glad to have you around. I gotta say, as a business owner, volunteer fireman, councilman, DDA director, and more hats than I can wear, the idea of hermitization is sounding pretty good! What's worse is that this is the first in 31 years that I haven't found an arrowhead, and I remember the times that if it rained, I was out there without fail. Sigh...

Last edited:

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kray we all need your input. I like reading your posts. Take a deep breath buddy. Everyone has opinions be it positive or negative. Move on from this and get back here.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Kray, you shouldn't of been banned. My respect for you increased even more than it was after that night. You're a good guy and standing up for things that can't stand for themselves and that we all strongly believe in isn't easy, but it's the Right thing to do.

Please stay around and participate, you can see the responses from everyone that Wants you here. I know I do.

Kace

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Kray, take some time off and just breathe. I've only been on here for a year and a half and have had to take multiple breaks. You have a lot to contribute and I always liked seeing your pics! Whatever happened, whatever was said(posted), it really doesn't matter. It is impossible for any of us to know what is going on in each others real life, and maybe sometimes posts don't mean to come across negative as they do. You know what they say, "Forgive and forget."

Listen to this, maybe it will help.

mizpah-2.jpg

~Sis

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Like the others that have replied here, I enjoy reading your posts, and enjoy having you as a part of the family here on Tnet. Sometimes it can seem to be easy to be offensive or abrasive, it's not that we attempt to be, we are all just of the human race, are all opinionated, with different ideas. It's what keeps this world in check I guess. No need to leave, we like having you around here.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Kray Gelder...Time to chime in and say OK you guys. You win, I'm back.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can hit the ignore if theres people you want to stay away from Alot of us wear steel toed boots so no offense I havent seen anything on this site that bothered me keep posting Mods will let you know if you crossed a line Im careful cause I know kids are on here to. We like your posts people are probobly tired of mine lol Tommy

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes a little rest is a good thing. It's OK. I enjoyed your input.

Hopefully you will feel like participating again soon brother.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread