you spend all this money on gifts for the grandkids but they.....

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife likes to go pretty big for the small grandkids at Christmas. Me, I believe in keeping it pretty simple for 2-5 year olds. Anyways, These little ones simply go from one present to the next, ripping them open and getting excited only to drop it for the next one. So we had four small kids and they kind of focused on one or two after all had been opened and the arguments began. So, while every one was watching, I brought in a couple of big cardboard boxes and sat them on the floor off to the side and left.

Within moments, the toys were forgotten and it became apparent that we needed two more boxes. So, two more appeared and no more arguments over toys as they played hard and actually quietly with and in the boxes. Then the adults got involved as they cut doors and windows in a couple and changed one into a car. The toys were gathered up and sacked to take home. The boxes, now in the carport for the next visit. Still can't beat a cardboard box.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid, we were so poor, I had nothing to play with but myself.

firemanphob

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2018
Lanesville, IN
Detector(s) used
White Coin master 4000
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when I was a kid, we were so poor that I didn't have any clothes until I was 7 and my dad bought me a hat so I could look out the window.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Is this where Jesus turned the wine into a metal detector?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread