$2,000,000 baseball card

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hope it turns out to be the real thing! :icon_thumleft: On a side note, sure wish I found it! :tongue3:

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
It is worth millions only when it sells for millions. If genuine, I wish the finder a bull market.

Time for more coffee.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why the card dealer would not have tried to find out for sure if the card was real or fake.....or maybe he did?
I wouldn't sell something that had even a remote chance of being worth 2mil for 2 dollars.200k maybe but not 2$

Also sounds like there may be some type of agreement between buyer and seller if it is real.Which would make this whole thing more sensible.Just seems odd to me for a person who deals with cards to sell this one for 2$ if there was any doubt at all.

Will be interesting to see how this turns out even more so if the card ends up being real.

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That guy who sold it will rent a horse to kick himself

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why the card dealer would not have tried to find out for sure if the card was real or fake.....or maybe he did?
I wouldn't sell something that had even a remote chance of being worth 2mil for 2 dollars.200k maybe but not 2$

Also sounds like there may be some type of agreement between buyer and seller if it is real.Which would make this whole thing more sensible.Just seems odd to me for a person who deals with cards to sell this one for 2$ if there was any doubt at all.

Will be interesting to see how this turns out even more so if the card ends up being real.

Fake News

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread