Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Been fighting this sinus thing, have flushed them three times and get instant relief but short termed. Anyways, I have coughed a lot and the throat is fairly sore. So, I decide to go get some of my Sour Cream and Onions chips for the salty part of it. I had bought two bags of chips for "me" and the wife got some for herself. Well. it appears that both of my bags are empty. We also had some hot salsa, this stuff really numbs the throat. it is gone too.

But that is okay, I just hid her bag of Cracker Jacks up high where she won't find it. I also got a box of Captain Crunch cereal. I just use it for topping ice cream every once in a while, the box is empty too. I can take a bite out of a candy bar and put it in the fridge, might take me a week to eat it.....if she doesn't find it first LOL. She is a BRAT but she is my brat.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leave very large delicious cookies out for bait. When she gets full, she won't bother your stuff.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Been fighting this sinus thing, have flushed them three times and get instant relief but short termed. Anyways, I have coughed a lot and the throat is fairly sore. So, I decide to go get some of my Sour Cream and Onions chips for the salty part of it. I had bought two bags of chips for "me" and the wife got some for herself. Well. it appears that both of my bags are empty. We also had some hot salsa, this stuff really numbs the throat. it is gone too.

But that is okay, I just hid her bag of Cracker Jacks up high where she won't find it. I also got a box of Captain Crunch cereal. I just use it for topping ice cream every once in a while, the box is empty too. I can take a bite out of a candy bar and put it in the fridge, might take me a week to eat it.....if she doesn't find it first LOL. She is a BRAT but she is my brat.

I just read this to my wife... She says that you just described me.. LOL.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mysterious things happen around here too.
In the wee hours it seems ; choice munchies seem to evaporate...
Sometimes a bag or container will simply disappear. Only to return another day though reduced in contents.
:dontknow:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to hide my Girl Scout Thin Mints under the fish sticks in the freezer...she still found them :BangHead:

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the wife is a night time muncher, things disappear at night

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
the wife is a night time muncher, things disappear at night

During a former marriage I found a candybar wrapper floating in the toilet one morning. No , It was not mine , or the dogs , or a ghost's.....

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
my rat has the sweet and salty thing going all the time. For a while it was a pepsi, chocolate HoHO and chips. The very word chocolate means short shelf life in our house. She's a little rat too, 4'10. if I ate what she ate, I would be one of those on that 600 lb plus show.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twinkies hid in my sock drawer dang kids

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I play a game every Halloween. She tries to hide the candy in the house, and I find it ! I do leave some for the little ones though. She has to find some new hiding places. This game is to easy.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Get some reeses peanut butter cups,cut a small plug out of the bottom,scoop out some of the filling and put some habenero pepper sauce to fill it back up,replace the plug.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread