Ghosts, Spirits, Auras and Orbs Lead To Treasure

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi LUE Hawn,
not to go off topic but I see youve got an old SD2000. This was my first VERY expensive detector back in about 96 along with a xt17000. Do you still use the SD2000?

Chub

Nope SD2000 is long gone. I am opting for something lighter. I prefer a small easy to carry gold detector like a gold bug or maybe a tesoro.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets try this. I cropped them but they are not as fuzzy.

Conquistadore & Moon Temple 1.jpeg

Priest on horseback with pack burros.png

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called "Pareidolia" and we all do it to some extent. Our brains are hard-wired to make patterns out of random input.

Its even more interesting when "Pareidolia" leads to an ancient man made rocked wall that was associated with what I saw.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Kray Gelder,

I enlarged the photographs to view what it is I saw. The expanded pixilation causes the fuzzy appearance. Sorry.

Regards

LUE-Hawn
Might be an idea for you. Add the original photos before zooming in next to these for a comparison. Might be a little easier for us to put things into perspective.

Rock22

Sep 9, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghosts are a deception of Satan. When we die we are gone. There is no reason for us to be here for any reason. God tells us we are in heaven or hell., no middle ground, no floating around as a ghost. Satan uses ghost images to trick us into believing in anything other then God. If you experience anything like this I would be very worried about what is really going on around you. This is just my belief and understanding as I have been reading the Bible and studying God's word.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trouble is . . . man tells us what God tells us. And we all know how often man gets things wrong or makes stuff up.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Trouble is . . . man tells us what God tells us. And we all know how often man gets things wrong or makes stuff up.

"And we all know how often man gets things wrong or makes stuff up or Satan influences man in what to say, write or believe". Man should read the Scriptures in the Bible but pray with full faith as to the true meaning or intent. The Scriptures were written two to three thousand or more years ago, assembled into a Bible by men in a church that thought they knew what should be in it and what should not be in it, therefore leaving out many Scriptures. Also, everything written in the Bible is only as accurate as the translations and again here is where the first sentence quoted and added to applies!

Mother Superior

Jan 18, 2017
Quebec city
Primary Interest:
Other

Only humans can take a subject as infinite and undefinable as spirituality and make it a matter of black and white, good and bad...

I always loved those Giordano Bruno quotes:
1. «The fools of the world have been those who have established religions, ceremonies, laws, faith, rule of life.»
2. «All things are in the Universe, and the universe is in all things: we in it, and it in us; in this way everything concurs in a perfect unity.»

Last edited:

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ghosts are a deception of Satan. When we die we are gone. There is no reason for us to be here for any reason. God tells us we are in heaven or hell., no middle ground, no floating around as a ghost. Satan uses ghost images to trick us into believing in anything other then God. If you experience anything like this I would be very worried about what is really going on around you. This is just my belief and understanding as I have been reading the Bible and studying God's word.

I think you need medication buddy.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1 Samuel 28:9-15

[SUP]9 [/SUP]But the woman said to him, “Surely you know what Saul has done. He has cut off the mediums and spiritists from the land. Why have you set a trap for my life to bring about my death?”
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Saul swore to her by the Lord, “As surely as the Lord lives, you will not be punished for this.”
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Then the woman asked, “Whom shall I bring up for you?”
“Bring up Samuel,” he said.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out at the top of her voice and said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul!”
[SUP]13 [/SUP]The king said to her, “Don’t be afraid. What do you see?”
The woman said, “I see a ghostly figure[SUP][a][/SUP] coming up out of the earth.”
[SUP]14 [/SUP]“What does he look like?” he asked.
“An old man wearing a robe is coming up,” she said.
Then Saul knew it was Samuel, and he bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?”

Last edited:

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.

Theists are thought addicts via the Holy Dopamine Ghost (Dopamine Reward System). Imagine the euphoria experienced by the average person for believing they won a million dollars. Now imagine someone having the same sensations, but being convinced it's a paranormal contact for believing John 3:16.

The Holy Dopamine Ghost (Thoughts are addictive):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQATeZAnm87BaJjBtM1vMIq_gHRmBq3ie

"Genetic and behavioral factors influencing religiously motivated behavior appear related to dopamine metabolism and signaling. Inclination toward religious behavior and motivation has been associated with a polymorphism on the dopamine receptor gene DRD4 (Comings, Gonzales, Saucier, Johnson, & MacMurray, 2000;Sasaki et al., 2013). Acquired disorders of dopamine physiology also show links to religious behaviors."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478470/

"Religious and spiritual experiences activate the brain reward circuits in much the same way as love, sex, gambling, drugs and music, report researchers at theUniversity of Utah School of Medicine. The findings will be published Nov. 29 in the journalSocial Neuroscience."

https://unews.utah.edu/this-is-your-brain-on-god/

These neurological processes reinforce neural pathways (bridging literal gaps) in the brain in order to repeat thoughts, and behaviours like energy gathering (eating) along with specie perpetuation (sex). Dopamine in varying levels is also related to creativity, patternicity, making nonsense make sense, and hallucinations (involuntary movements, tactile/feeling embraced, and speaking in tongues are also forms of hallucinations). Also see "Dopamine Hypothesis". Note that Paul was schizophrenic (2 Cor. 12:9), the early church was encouraged to hallucinate (Gal. 3:1-5), and perform glossolalia (1 Cor. 12:10).

"Dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline are neurotransmitters that belong to the catecholamine family. Dopamine is produced in the substantia nigra and ventral tegmental regions of the brain, and dopamine alterations are related to schizophrenia (1, 2). Dopaminergic projections are divided into the nigrostriatal, mesolimbic, and mesocortical systems. Impairments in the dopamine system result from dopamine dysfunctions in the substantia nigra, ventral tegmental region, striatum, prefrontal cortex, and hippocampus (3–5). The “original dopamine hypothesis” states that hyperactive dopamine transmission results in schizophrenic symptoms."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032934/

"Dopamine In schizophrenia (SCZ), there is evidence that very high levels of dopamine in the limbic system play a major role in emergence of hallucinations and delusions. Antipsychotic medications, which block central dopamine activity, alleviate the hallucinations of psychosis. Drugs with strong dopaminergic effect, such as L-dopa, methylphenidate, bromocriptine, pramipexole and piribedil, may induce hallucinations. D-amphetamine, a direct dopamine agonist, may also induce psychosis and hallucinations."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2996210/

"Tibetan mystics have long practiced a method to create sentient beings from the power of concentrated thought."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...cle/exmqzz/tulpamancy-internet-subculture-892

Mesolimbic System (instinctive ancient part of the brain) overrides the Frontal Cortex (rationalizing modern) building a cognitive wall.

Dopamine Enhances Optimism Bias

"Here, we show that administration of a drug that enhances dopaminergic function (dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine; L-DOPA) increases an optimism bias. This effect is due to L-DOPA impairing the ability to update belief in response to undesirable information about the future."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3424419/

https://skepticsannotatedbible.com

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pray for all of you LOL:

Haldean

Feb 11, 2019
Burlington NC
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yet when people pray are you praying to a spirit or is it to your fear is either an object. Is evil real is it what we do or is it something else so there is no evil its just actions we do. Why do we miss people when they pass if they are just physical objects they could be replaced. Fear is a big reason just like saying there is no other life forms (Aliens)but ours would that seem like the most likely answer In a vast universe like ours. If I asked some one to say bad things about god most wouldnt for illogical reasons if there is no spirits why worry. Why will most people not play with a ouiji board Fear even though logic says there are no spirits .I can see both sides of the issue but in a logic driven world we are puppets and fantasy and reality are drawn by fine lines either have imagination or live without it in a fact based logical society. Billions believe in the Holy spirit or Holy Ghost logic would say there isnt either one Kinda like people believe in Heaven but no one wants to go and will fight end spend every last dime to stay here on earth. A logic driven society is good but can faith exist there? Hmmmm Evevrything that isnt based on objective reality is irrational more people live in this realm than the rational realm.

People have a lot of different ideas about spirits. They are mentioned in the Bible. I regret to say that I am not well enough versed to quote you scripture about spirits but from what I understand you need to be wary of spirits as they only deceive you about what they are. It is thought that playing with an Ouija board may summon up evil spirits. That is why a lot of Christian people don't want them around. Don't mess with spirits. They will only deceive you. Leave them alone.

Rock22

Sep 9, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your day will come just like mine Sandmartin.I guess we will see where we end up.

Last edited:

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your day will come just like mine Sandmartin.I guess we will see where we end up.

You seem very confused my friend. You said when we are gone we are gone no middle ground, then you said there is heaven and hell?? You should stop reading the bible, it is a book full of man made up contradiction and superstition. And depending which version of the bible you read hell is not even mentioned. I don't believe it was gods word or if it was, god is a sadistic maniac. So being an atheist threats of going to hell do not scare me one bit because I don't believe the place exists. Same as the creation theory, it is nonsense.

Last edited:

Rock22

Sep 9, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandmartin, no middle ground would be where people believe where ghosts are trapped for whatever reason. I do believe in heaven and hell very much. I respect that you are an atheist and I meant no harm. I was just commenting on the post.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
1 Peter 4:6

6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Last edited:

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sandmartin, no middle ground would be where people believe where ghosts are trapped for whatever reason. I do believe in heaven and hell very much. I respect that you are an atheist and I meant no harm. I was just commenting on the post.

I understand, everyone has the right to believe in what they wish and I meant no harm to you either. I actually do believe in ghosts/spirits by the way. Take care and happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread