Ghosts, Spirits, Auras and Orbs Lead To Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I know some of you have seen things we do not understand. I have seen a ghost in an old closed down mortuary. She floated past silently while I was working. It made the hair on my neck rise.

That is one thing. Another is I have seen ghosts in old and new digital photographs and many are associated with lost mines, buried cashes and buried loot of some sort where some sort of tragedy, battle or murder happened.

I am asking any and all members who have seen or felt a presence while out hunting for treasure to respond and compare photographs.

I have posted the following on other forums and have now highlighted what I saw in them.

I know there are folks who are skeptical and say they don't exist. Thats fine and that is their choice. I know what I have seen and felt.

Ghostly yours

LUE-Hawn

Hooded Priest on Horse and Donkeys with White Pack Saddles

Colorado Ghosts 1.png

Conquistador on a Horse Whipping an Indian with a Pack on Their Back and a Seated Man with Dark Hair and a Flowing White Robe

Colorado Ghosts 3.png

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see really blurry images. What's the context? You took these "photos"? Why are the surroundings all blurred out too? Please.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I see really blurry images....

That's all I see too. Blurry blotchy images.

Lue-hawn, you have to remember the following principle: If you lie on your back, and stare at the passing clouds, you will eventually make out "uncanny" shapes: Eg.: an angel, a bunny, a smile-face, a big-dipper, etc..... They are all just random. It's the trick of selective memory. If you look at 1000 "images" of blotches, you will see nothing except random-ness. But the moment a single un-canny coincidental image is there, then THAT'S the only one we see or remember. Thus: me thinks your images are random, and not supernatural or ghosts, etc....

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I cannot prove that other-worldly...spooks, specters and spirits don't exist...it's hard to determine with your pics being blurry. I'm definitely not a skeptic, I've had experiences being out in the woods at one particular site, where the hair on MY neck stood up and I was certain that someone or something was watching me. Determining that that first time was a fluke, I went back and the same exact thing happened. I left and have never been back there, nor will i ever go back. Thx for sharing, Ddf.

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see really blurry images. What's the context? You took these "photos"? Why are the surroundings all blurred out too? Please.

Hello Kray Gelder,

I enlarged the photographs to view what it is I saw. The expanded pixilation causes the fuzzy appearance. Sorry.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I cannot prove that other-worldly...spooks, specters and spirits don't exist...it's hard to determine with your pics being blurry. I'm definitely not a skeptic, I've had experiences being out in the woods at one particular site, where the hair on MY neck stood up and I was certain that someone or something was watching me. Determining that that first time was a fluke, I went back and the same exact thing happened. I left and have never been back there, nor will i ever go back. Thx for sharing, Ddf.

I have had that feeling before in fact a number of times. Not only searching but while hunting too. That uncanny feeling of being watched especially when you find a 5" mountain lion track where just walked and came upon again.

Dirtdiggingfool, that would make me want to go back to the area you talked about. Not that I like to tempt fate but I like to verify what it is I am feeling and why. It has led me to some amazing symbology carved in rocks and trees. If you ever decide to go back do a "Twirl" that means take a 360 degree video slowly and you may be surprised what it is you might see on playback. Do you douse using L Rods or other such devices? They too can help solve the anomaly problem in regard to a feeling of being watched. I know whenever I go into the woods or desert I always carry some form of protection. If you don't I would recommend it highly.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... I enlarged the photographs to view what it is I saw. The expanded pixilation causes the fuzzy appearance....

Lue-hawn, I would venture to say, that if you enlarge enough/all photographs, to-the-point of fuzzy appearance, and then stare at them long enough, that ..... Yes: You will eventually see uncanny shapes, images, etc......

Just as in if you lied on your back and stared at the passing clouds long enough, that : Yes, you'd eventually see a clown, a bunny, a big-dipper, a smile-face, an angel, etc..... They are nothing more than random coincidence memory bias psychology at play.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
... It has led me to some amazing symbology carved in rocks and trees. ...

Lue-Hawn, I don't know if you're old enough to remember "radio alarm clocks", but there was a time when you could set your radio alarm clock to wake you up with ...... instead of an alarm,... you could set it to wake you up with the radio. Ie.: your favorite music station, etc....

And for those of us old enough to remember those days (if you're on the ugly side of 50 yrs. old), there was the "uncanny" phenomenon of waking up to the song, on your top-40 radio station, that YOU JUST WERE DREAMING ABOUT . And you'd think "Aha! I'm psychic !"

But the truth is: We all dream thousands of dreams per night. None of which come true. Hence you forget about them within 5 seconds of waking up. HOWEVER, if any of them coincidentally/randomly DID come true (eg.: the song on the radio), only THEN to do you remember your premonitions. And think: Aha! spooks ! Aha ! I'm psychic. When all it really is, is: The trick of selective memory bias.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I could see the images in the “blurry” photos.

I agree that there appears to be something to be seen in the photos! However, interpretation of what is seen in the photos will most often be different from person to person. I have had enough encounters in my life that I believe in ghosts, spirits, auras and orbs.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I agree that there appears to be something to be seen in the photos!... .

Sure. And so-too if you blow up and enlarge ANY/ALL photos large enough, and then stare at the blurry images long enough: Yes, you can eventually make out uncanny shapes, symbols, etc... Eg.: a smile face, a bunny, a big dipper, etc....

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can communicate with spirits in the spirit land. Most people are close minded or dont believe so they will not be channels. spirits and guides are all around us you can see them at times when your allowed by them. Our spirits dont die. The universe is so immense they can tell you about astroids that are hundreds of billions of light years away. Think of how far that is how far light can travel in that period and yet people dont believe in Aliens that we are the only species. Though the universe is much much bigger. Spirits wont bother with non believers very often Spirits like in the living are not physical parts of our body if people think so than explain memories. Alright sorry carried away Good post though Tommy

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
...Most people are close minded or dont believe ...

No, it's not that they are "close-minded". It's that they are "open-minded" to what can often be a more plausible simple explanation.

This is what actually solidifies and further-cements the skeptics (if we're talking religion, spooks, treasure legends, etc....) from "seeing the light" and agreeing. If they see easily explainable psychological and physical explanations, then ....... it becomes all-the-harder to convince them. Hence ironically, the BETTER way to "convert a skeptic", is to be a skeptic yourself (even though you "believe" already). Thus cutting out any evidences that are easily chalked up to other explanations.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet when people pray are you praying to a spirit or is it to your fear is either an object. Is evil real is it what we do or is it something else so there is no evil its just actions we do. Why do we miss people when they pass if they are just physical objects they could be replaced. Fear is a big reason just like saying there is no other life forms (Aliens)but ours would that seem like the most likely answer In a vast universe like ours. If I asked some one to say bad things about god most wouldnt for illogical reasons if there is no spirits why worry. Why will most people not play with a ouiji board Fear even though logic says there are no spirits .I can see both sides of the issue but in a logic driven world we are puppets and fantasy and reality are drawn by fine lines either have imagination or live without it in a fact based logical society. Billions believe in the Holy spirit or Holy Ghost logic would say there isnt either one Kinda like people believe in Heaven but no one wants to go and will fight end spend every last dime to stay here on earth. A logic driven society is good but can faith exist there? Hmmmm Evevrything that isnt based on objective reality is irrational more people live in this realm than the rational realm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lue-Hawn, I don't know if you're old enough to remember "radio alarm clocks", but there was a time when you could set your radio alarm clock to wake you up with ...... instead of an alarm,... you could set it to wake you up with the radio. Ie.: your favorite music station, etc....

And for those of us old enough to remember those days (if you're on the ugly side of 50 yrs. old), there was the "uncanny" phenomenon of waking up to the song, on your top-40 radio station, that YOU JUST WERE DREAMING ABOUT . And you'd think "Aha! I'm psychic !"

But the truth is: We all dream thousands of dreams per night. None of which come true. Hence you forget about them within 5 seconds of waking up. HOWEVER, if any of them coincidentally/randomly DID come true (eg.: the song on the radio), only THEN to do you remember your premonitions. And think: Aha! spooks ! Aha ! I'm psychic. When all it really is, is: The trick of selective memory bias.

Ha, it made me laugh. I'm quickly approaching 70 and i'm still drawn to things that can truly make you wonder.

Yes, I do know about those alarm clocks. I also know what I have seen that had no explanation.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Here are a couple of stories that will make you scratch your heads?

My two friends a mother and her daughter were out exploring a part of town. They found an old road and saw what appeared to be an abandoned house. They stopped and went inside. There they found old antique furniture covered in dust and some old knickknacks they picked a few choice pieces and when back out to their car and home. A couple of weeks later they decided to go back and much to their dismay the house was no longer there. Only the foundation with long weeds growing between the crumbling walls. The mother has since past on and the daughter does not like to talk about it as it still freaks her out.

I know my friend is a sensitive and she and her husband recall the time when they were renting a house and they watched both dogs and their cat turn their heads and watch something go up the stairs that was invisible to her and her husband.

I hunt alone for the most part I have walked in the desert in high heat where one of the fuzzy photographs were taken in the Dominguez Escalante canyons. Rich in Spanish/Indian history I could feel a presence and used up 2 1/2 gallons of water in a 5 mile hike to and fro. To walk in the footsteps of those who came before you is a truly divine experience and as we all do when searching an old homestead, battlefield, park or beach its nice to see finds of yesteryear and experience the excitement of finding that was lost or purposefully buried.

Unique experiences and research drives me and with them I have found many treasures. Many of whom are friends along the way.

Bests

LUE-Hawn

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... Hmmmm Evevrything that isnt based on objective reality is irrational......

Hey there A2-coins, Let me clarify: I'm not saying that there isn't things "beyond the physical here and now". I'm just saying that I would not offer ...... as proof of the beliefs (God, and/or the truth of a particular treasure legend) the type "proofs" that commonly get offered up. Eg.: Like in this case: To super enlarge a grainy photograph, and see something uncanny in it: Can be chalked up to "more plausible explanations" (ie.: random chance and coincidence, which happens all the time when you apply selective memory bias). Therefore are a weak proof of anything supernatural, mystical, etc.....

And when it comes to "personal testimony" (people who think they saw a ghost, etc...) this is tricky too. Because you have to remember that ... so too ..... are there well meaning sincere people who think they've been abducted by aliens , or that they're Napolean, or saw Bigfoot, etc...

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya my friend its fun to think about. Im a die hard Art Bell and coast to coast am radio fan, my kids think Im nuts, I am lol

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi LUE Hawn,
not to go off topic but I see youve got an old SD2000. This was my first VERY expensive detector back in about 96 along with a xt17000. Do you still use the SD2000?

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread