March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I was asked to read two threads and determine what I thought, haven't found the second yet. Still i figure reading two threads and forming a view point is pointless since the scenario reminds me of the one I once was in years ago. I found something and posted it, got called a liar and latter it came out I told the truth. The only real issue I see from this thread is like years ago people feel they can be rude and violate site rules by attacking others. This has been on going from around 2002/2003 when I first joined.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asked to read two threads and determine what I thought, haven't found the second yet. Still i figure reading two threads and forming a view point is pointless since the scenario reminds me of the one I once was in years ago. I found something and posted it, got called a liar and latter it came out I told the truth. The only real issue I see from this thread is like years ago people feel they can be rude and violate site rules by attacking others. This has been on going from around 2002/2003 when I first joined.

When it happens please report it to mods, mods will address it. We can not read every post so it helps when members report members breaking our rules.

hbru123

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2016
San Diego California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
" $400 million " ?

No doubt : Pictures of something else, beyond pictures of snow and people walking about in a frozen forest, will substantiate this. Right ?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
$400 million, that really isn't all that much when one is talking gold bars. There are plenty of still to be found treasures out there that are bigger. If I am not mistaken FinderKeeper and his group discovered a book that most did not know existed which lead to the discovery.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" $400 million " ?

No doubt : Pictures of something else, beyond pictures of snow and people walking about in a frozen forest, will substantiate this. Right ?

O ya we have more to come. Hay they spent a lot of money on this site. WE had 32 FBI agents at the dig site alone and then we figure 15 FBI agents to cover the entire hill 24/7 at all points. Then they stayed at the Lakeview Motel and threw everyone out and took over the 90 rooms. Then they had 8 military ( Hummers and Cargo trucks) at Sheetz hat were part of the convoys to and from Dents Run. Chopper , rented excavator , 4 and 6 wheelers , 30 black FBI SUV's , 3 armored trucks, and more.

Tuesday 13th they dug at the site all nigh after they sent everyone home, WHY
:dontknow:
. Then Wed morning on the 14th, 8 am is when all the armored truck convoys started, WHY
If nothing was found why not pack up Wed morning, the last armored truck came in at 6pm after it set at Valley Farm Market in Weedsville FOR 5 hrs in their parking lot. Many FBI SUV's came and went in the 5hrs. Why sit for 5hrs
:dontknow:The FBI had armed guards shut down the road into Dents Run at 5:30pm Wed when the last Armored Truck came in WHY,
Then why have 2 military Hummers and a Black SUV with a satellite on top and a chopper above the convoy if the two armored trucks were empty on Wed 10am morning . This convoy met up with 15 black FBI SUV's in Penfield at 10:20 am .
. There was a lot of LIES TOLD to us by the FBI , come to think of it all most everything they said in the last two days was all LIES. So why should we believe them when they said they found nothing.
:dontknow: Why not let us see the scan report or answer the Senators questions
Why is their a investigation if nothing was found, No GOLD no investigation , Yet the investigation is still on going
. If there was 9 tons of gold and silver worth $400million up were did it go
:dontknow:We have proof of 3 armored trucks that were loaded in Dents Run and each truck can hold 2 1/2 tons x 3 trucks = 7 1/2 tons.
This is part of what we have there is a LOT MORE TO THIS STORY>

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
FinderKeeper, what is your take on the newspaper article floating around claiming no gold at Dents Run. I believe you might know the name of the fellow who was involved in it and keeps it floating around?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
FinderKeeper another question. You did a YouTube interview with Terry Carter and later claimed you didn't like how it turned out. I believe this is when you claimed you wouldn't do a follow-up with him. Would you still like or be willing to do a second interview?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Also, was their anything behind a rumored possible thing with either the Travel Channel or the History Channel and your group?

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
why so many armored cars to get one wagon with fifty bars of gold ? theres alot more to this story than we will ever know.....

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On March 18th we file our brief and that should be the end of paper work for the FBI and DCNR to give us answers or open their files. If we don't have the info we want , then we can file for a Federal Court to decide if the files are sealed for good or open them.

I am sure there is a lot of info in their files that DCNR and the FBI would like to keep sealed. But when I am allowed to talk I WILL TELL IT ALL . I am not sealed and my files are open to the press.

Awesome! Please keep me posted. What District Court are you all in? Is your brief a FOIA brief or in the district court? I am a practicing attorney and a law nerd when it comes to property issues, so I would really like to read it.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper, what is your take on the article floating around claiming no gold at Dents Run. I believe you might know the name of the fellow who was involved in it and keeps it floating around?

Ya he is from Dubois Pa. and is a FAKE when it comes to treasure hunting. He does things just so he gets in the news, He faked a letter from the FBI and posted it on all sites. When we saw the line he made up we made him remove all post of it and we called the FBI and reported him. He copies other treasure hunters ways or ideas to sell his books . He made everyone think he knew more about the Dents Run site than we did. Now every one knows he is a FAKE.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper another question. You did a YouTube interview with Terry Carter and later claimed you didn't like how it turned out. I believe this is when you claimed you wouldn't do a follow-up with him. Would you still like or be willing to do a second interview?

NO we did not do a interview with him, but he did call me and I said no because he did a interview with a treasure hunter that did not know anything about Dents Run and it was BAD, the entire video was bad. No way did I want to end up like that . WE done interviews with
TomBob Outdoors LLC
and Legend Hunters that will air in April . We did a show for Travel Channel that should air in late summer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, was their anything behind a rumored possible thing with either the Travel Channel or the History Channel and your group?

Our Film Company is working on getting us our own TV series . We do plan to do more TV shows this year but with all the info we have on Dents Run and New Ross , Nova Scotia we need many TV shows to tell it all. We were asked if we wanted to be on with Josh Gates on his TV show but it would be just 15min or 30 min and that just is not enough time to tell our story.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why so many armored cars to get one wagon with fifty bars of gold ? theres alot more to this story than we will ever know.....

I think there was 7 1/2 tons of Spanish Silver way back in the cave and 2 1/2 tons of civil war gold but the FBI said it was all gold 7 to 9 tons of it. How did it get there
. I think the Spanish Silver was brought in by the local Indians from Emporium Pa ( Blackbeard / Parker Treasure), and the gold was from 2 civil war freight wagons, each freight wagon had 26 bars x 2 = 52 bars. Each armored truck can hull 2 1/2 tons so if the FBI was right on 9 tons , they needed 3 for the job. 3 x 2 1/2 tons = 7 1/2 ton load.

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
FinderKeeper I am glad you answered all three of my question posts.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you filed a case yet? If you have or when you do, will you please provide the case number? I have a PACER account and would love to follow and read all the court filings.
Thank you for your great interesting comments. All of us seek the same information.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Please keep me posted. What District Court are you all in? Is your brief a FOIA brief or in the district court? I am a practicing attorney and a law nerd when it comes to property issues, so I would really like to read it.

Its a FOIA Brief filed against DCNR , should be filed in Harrisburg Pa. My lawyer said its due on March 18th.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Its a FOIA Brief filed against DCNR , should be filed in Harrisburg Pa. My lawyer said its due on March 18th.

O.K.. That's the state D.N.R. . Hope it is not redacted , or it will reveal about as much as....Well , little.
Other than cooperation with the Feds by rolling over for them as is often a states case.... They don't represent or speak for the Feds.
Meaning , just as subject to a gag order as anyone.

What about the Feds?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K.. That's the state D.N.R. . Hope it is not redacted , or it will reveal about as much as....Well , little.
Other than cooperation with the Feds by rolling over for them as is often a states case.... They don't represent or speak for the Feds.
Meaning , just as subject to a gag order as anyone.

What about the Feds?

Not sure about the FEDS , I know my lawyer has filed so many papers and each time DCNR says if the FBI says the investigation is still on going we will not give out any info either. What we are asking for has nothing to do with the investigation they are doing , what we want is all about what happened at Dents Run on March 12/13/14 . After he files the brief I am done with paper work and will do what we can to get this into Federal Court.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not follow this closely back in the day, it was on the news at one point when the FBI showed up. So is the following correct? A federally owned stolen stock of gold is buried on Pennsylvania state lands, and you want all or some of it, correct? And you're trying to get publicity on TV (or youtube)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread