Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree552Likes

Thread: March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Argentium View Post
    The question that occurs to me - is why the FBI , as a particular Federal agency would be involved here ? The Department of the Treasury makes more sense to me . I do look forward to this story breaking out publically.
    The 3 FBI agents we had were from a group of 16 agents in the nation that handle stolen art work or money. Being this was a stolen civil war gold shipment they were put in charge of this hunt. The paper work that the FBI gave DCNR , said this was a criminal investigation ( NOT A TREASURE HUNT ) . Now this can play out two different ways. Not sure what way they took it. That's what we need answers on.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 06, 2019 at 06:41 PM.
    SD51 likes this.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pa plateau hiker View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't remove your game cameras.
    Each time we went to the site they made us take the cams down but put then back up when we left. On the 14th they did not let us go up to the site and we sit in the car for 6hrs. When they said it was OK to go up the hill to the dig site that's when I saw they removed my DUMMY CAMS and the real ones were still working. The FBI has no idea what we have on the cams YET, but soon they will find out
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 06, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    I see pictures of unidentifiable guys in the woods with a piece of heavy equipment.
    In a few days you will see a lot more pictures with more than 20 FBI agents in one picture alone during the dig. The pictures are taken at the dig site with clear pictures that tell a great story and we have video of the night dig to. It doesn't get any better than this and there are people that said we got screwed , and why didn't we do this or that. Hay we did things ahead of time to protect our find , its just now we plan to show part of what we have before we get this in Federal Court. There is a LOT MORE TO THIS STORY , that we still can not talk about YET but I will when the lawyers OK it.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 06, 2019 at 02:05 PM.
    3cylbill, SD51 and weekender like this.

us
    Bryan

Jul 2012
    Mid-Missouri
    Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
    158 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Have you filed a case yet? If you have or when you do, will you please provide the case number? I have a PACER account and would love to follow and read all the court filings.
    Bryan in Mid-Missouri
    "MidMoTreasure" on Youtube

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMoTreasure View Post
    Have you filed a case yet? If you have or when you do, will you please provide the case number? I have a PACER account and would love to follow and read all the court filings.
    On March 18th we file our brief and that should be the end of paper work for the FBI and DCNR to give us answers or open their files. If we don't have the info we want , then we can file for a Federal Court to decide if the files are sealed for good or open them.

I am sure there is a lot of info in their files that DCNR and the FBI would like to keep sealed. But when I am allowed to talk I WILL TELL IT ALL . I am not sealed and my files are open to the press.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 06, 2019 at 06:55 PM.
    SD51 likes this.

Oct 2016
    893 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    I was asked to read two threads and determine what I thought, haven't found the second yet. Still i figure reading two threads and forming a view point is pointless since the scenario reminds me of the one I once was in years ago. I found something and posted it, got called a liar and latter it came out I told the truth. The only real issue I see from this thread is like years ago people feel they can be rude and violate site rules by attacking others. This has been on going from around 2002/2003 when I first joined.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    28751 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredman View Post
    I was asked to read two threads and determine what I thought, haven't found the second yet. Still i figure reading two threads and forming a view point is pointless since the scenario reminds me of the one I once was in years ago. I found something and posted it, got called a liar and latter it came out I told the truth. The only real issue I see from this thread is like years ago people feel they can be rude and violate site rules by attacking others. This has been on going from around 2002/2003 when I first joined.
    When it happens please report it to mods, mods will address it. We can not read every post so it helps when members report members breaking our rules.
    SeabeeRon, SD51 and MattPa like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    @chasing_history_sd

Jun 2016
    San Diego California
    Minelab Equinox 600
    1010 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    " $400 million " ?

No doubt : Pictures of something else, beyond pictures of snow and people walking about in a frozen forest, will substantiate this. Right ?
    FinderKeeper likes this.
    Metal detecting is 99 percent location and 1 percent luck.

Oct 2016
    893 times
    $400 million, that really isn't all that much when one is talking gold bars. There are plenty of still to be found treasures out there that are bigger. If I am not mistaken FinderKeeper and his group discovered a book that most did not know existed which lead to the discovery.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hbru123 View Post
    " $400 million " ?

No doubt : Pictures of something else, beyond pictures of snow and people walking about in a frozen forest, will substantiate this. Right ?
    O ya we have more to come. Hay they spent a lot of money on this site. WE had 32 FBI agents at the dig site alone and then we figure 15 FBI agents to cover the entire hill 24/7 at all points. Then they stayed at the Lakeview Motel and threw everyone out and took over the 90 rooms. Then they had 8 military ( Hummers and Cargo trucks) at Sheetz hat were part of the convoys to and from Dents Run. Chopper , rented excavator , 4 and 6 wheelers , 30 black FBI SUV's , 3 armored trucks, and more.

Tuesday 13th they dug at the site all nigh after they sent everyone home, WHY
    . Then Wed morning on the 14th, 8 am is when all the armored truck convoys started, WHY
    If nothing was found why not pack up Wed morning, the last armored truck came in at 6pm after it set at Valley Farm Market in Weedsville FOR 5 hrs in their parking lot. Many FBI SUV's came and went in the 5hrs. Why sit for 5hrs
    The FBI had armed guards shut down the road into Dents Run at 5:30pm Wed when the last Armored Truck came in WHY,
    Then why have 2 military Hummers and a Black SUV with a satellite on top and a chopper above the convoy if the two armored trucks were empty on Wed 10am morning . This convoy met up with 15 black FBI SUV's in Penfield at 10:20 am .
    . There was a lot of LIES TOLD to us by the FBI , come to think of it all most everything they said in the last two days was all LIES. So why should we believe them when they said they found nothing.
    Why not let us see the scan report or answer the Senators questions
    Why is their a investigation if nothing was found, No GOLD no investigation , Yet the investigation is still on going
    . If there was 9 tons of gold and silver worth $400million up were did it go
    We have proof of 3 armored trucks that were loaded in Dents Run and each truck can hold 2 1/2 tons x 3 trucks = 7 1/2 tons.
    This is part of what we have there is a LOT MORE TO THIS STORY>
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 07, 2019 at 01:24 AM.
    3cylbill, SD51 and GopherDaGold like this.

Oct 2016
    893 times
    FinderKeeper, what is your take on the newspaper article floating around claiming no gold at Dents Run. I believe you might know the name of the fellow who was involved in it and keeps it floating around?

Oct 2016
    893 times
    FinderKeeper another question. You did a YouTube interview with Terry Carter and later claimed you didn't like how it turned out. I believe this is when you claimed you wouldn't do a follow-up with him. Would you still like or be willing to do a second interview?

Oct 2016
    893 times
    Also, was their anything behind a rumored possible thing with either the Travel Channel or the History Channel and your group?

us
    BILL

Jul 2015
    s.tier NY
    TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
    712 times
    Metal Detecting
    why so many armored cars to get one wagon with fifty bars of gold ? theres alot more to this story than we will ever know.....
    Tnmountains likes this.

us
    Bryan

Jul 2012
    Mid-Missouri
    Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
    158 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    On March 18th we file our brief and that should be the end of paper work for the FBI and DCNR to give us answers or open their files. If we don't have the info we want , then we can file for a Federal Court to decide if the files are sealed for good or open them.

I am sure there is a lot of info in their files that DCNR and the FBI would like to keep sealed. But when I am allowed to talk I WILL TELL IT ALL . I am not sealed and my files are open to the press.

Awesome! Please keep me posted. What District Court are you all in? Is your brief a FOIA brief or in the district court? I am a practicing attorney and a law nerd when it comes to property issues, so I would really like to read it.
    3cylbill likes this.
    Bryan in Mid-Missouri
    "MidMoTreasure" on Youtube

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links