Everyone in the northeast ready to start detecting in decent weather

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm ready to go....as soon as the snow is gone and the ground thaws out. Been waiting since December !

Last edited:
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s almost like torture staying the house for dam long, I don’t watch tv much because it’s nonsense waste of time, I like to breathe the air and think , thanks

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im itching so bad i got mistaken for a crack head lol

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living in the upper northeast u pay, weather, it takes much time off your life to , unless u like staying in and I’m no hermit. So yeah it stinks

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks 49er, and the same back at you from the Southeast. I'm ready to go here, but events have kept me from going here lately. You have a sort of small window to hunt the deep woods here in Georgia. Before long we'll have the dreaded and much feared Humidity,and the ticks and No Shoulders will be out and about.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dam I forgot about ticks, we get them here to some years worse than others,g this hobby is truly go at your own risk, hey my cousin lives in midway Georgia u by there

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm digging this week! :icon_thumleft:

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ready to rock n roll. This week 40s n 50’s.. hoping to dig this weekend.

Upham

Feb 27, 2019
North Attleboro, MA
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, AT Max & ATX (new)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ready to rock n roll. This week 40s n 50’s.. hoping to dig this weekend.

Me too! I went out last week end. Wasn't too bad some area's were frozen 2-3" others were soft once you moved the leaves. I'll tell ya though the frozen areas were tough getting through but I had to get through.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still frozen here...check back in a week or so and maybe if I am lucky.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! Actually got out over the weekend, just a small yard, didn't give up many keepers but filled my pouch up with clad, was even happy digging pull tabs and bottle tops! Was good to get out, hoping for a good year! Ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread