Which One Ace 150 or 250

I am getting a new detector ace 150 or 250?

• Ace 150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace 250

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brother,
Crackbadger here. The ACE 250 is the dominate machine. Comapred to the 150 it has about 4 different search modes including a custom mode. It has a pinpoint option, Discriminate and Elimination option giving u the ability to weed out and choose what u want to pick up or to block from the machine. It also comes with a bigger ID section inlcuding foil and specific coin ID. If you have not watched my videos on youtube, you should go do that now! Search for crackbadger on youtube videos and ull find me!!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=crackbadger

Hope this helps!
CRACKBADGER

OP
OP
WhiteHunter

WhiteHunter

Dec 28, 2006
Hampshire
Detector(s) used
E-trac,X-Terra 70, Ace 250 with Sniper Coil, Sea Hunter MK2
Thanks for the information i think ill will get the Ace 250 and i have also seen your videos and i thing they are very good many thanks

Whitehunter

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
I don't know much about the 150, because I just bought the 250 after reading all of the positives from people here at TNet. I've had it about a week and my coin count is going steadily up, rather quickly actually. Here a few things I've noticed that will make your life easier and get you going faster. This is all stuff I read here on TNet. If you're not a charter member, become one if you can. The search option is great. I searched for ACE250 and read everything I could to get the helpful hints.

The detector sounds when the outside edge of the coil passes the object, not the center. This is the most important thing on the ACE250 I read here. This makes it very easy to do the initial pinpoint. Then use the pinpoint feature by holding in the pinpoint button. You'll find your objects much faster doing it this way. In just the last two nights I've started finding, digging, and recovering sooo much faster. This is important if you only have an hour or so to MD at a time.

The other thing is to really get to know the signals. In just the last week that I've had the detector, I've been able to really learn what the signals are going to identify.

And the last thing I'll say is that it might be easier starting out to use the coin mode and then discriminate the nickel signal. I seem to get a lot of junk with the nickel icon undiscriminated.

These are just the things that are working for me. The most important thing is probably just to spend as much time swinging and recovering. This is the best way to learn this detector I think.

Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread