Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out of the blue, the company that interviewed me last month called me last week....
The same gig, but a different location. So my hiring process was all this past week, and this afternoon I got the call with the news that I’m hired!!!
How about that!
Next is piss in a cup, DOT physical, and orientation videos and paperwork, should be locked in first week of June.
Found out as soon as I got here that a paper mill nearby is set to lay off about 700 guys next month, so I’m pretty lucky to get what I got..... yikes, I’d be screwed if I waited another month to find work.
It’s been almost 3 weeks since we closed on the house, everything is coming together, I just gotta put down my floors, can’t wait to see what kinda hack job I’ll make out of that....
I need the floors now more than ever, due to the painting I did.
Don’t ever hire me to paint your rooms, I’m like a 5 year old.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations. But, I have to admit that those words sent a chill up my spine! I hope I never have to say "I Got The Job" or for that matter "I Got A Job" again!:laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are welcome

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When can you paint my living room? I swear we will detect my yard for your payment. Congrats on the new chapter in your life

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Dave. So glad to hear everything worked out.

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave just tell everyone Picasso did the painting and you will be worth a million bucks.....Joe McDonough

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Good Deal Dave! Doubtfulness has faded away and now you've a new direction, and I'm certain you will be someone they remember forever. Keep the faith Dave!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread