I need some help!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hill_billiez

Thread: I need some help!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Ethan

Apr 2019
    North Eastern Kentucky
    My dads Whites MXT
    26712 times
    Relic Hunting

I need some help!

I got a new (free) video editor for making high quality home videos, but it didn't come with any preset music. I wanted to find some, especially music from the movie Gettysburg, to add to a video idea I had. Without getting into the copyright stuff, how do YouTubers add there own music? Do you have to pay for it? Where can I download free music that's high quality? If no free options are available, how about the cheap stuff? I don't want to be "bootlegging" or anything, and the two free download music sites I found sound like crap.
    "The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated. It merely wore itself out whipping the enemy." - Jubal Early

"We'll fight them, sir, till hell freezes over, and then, sir, we'll fight them on ice" - Unknown Confederate soldier

“I am often asked “Why do Southerners still care about the Civil War?”… Because it is unique in the American experience. Defeat was total, surrender unconditional and the land still occupied.”
    ― Tim Heaton

Sep 2012
    SW PA
    AT pro
    124 times
    Metal Detecting
    I offer no technical help, but the background music makes the video much more enjoyable. Good luck.
    RustyRelics likes this.

Sponsored Links