Thoughts of Treasure

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How many of you are thinking about different ways to find treasure, of course there are many ways, some more apparent then others, but it takes a sense of awareness for sure to recognize a situation..... For instance how many have noticed the scratches around the door handles of cars, both sides of the front doors, what causes this and how can it affect you as an astute observer. Ladies wedding rings cause these scratches and how many loose stones have been lost from that little bit of pressure..It took many years of looking for me to find one, but every time I walk across a parking lot I'm searching the ground carefully... Treasure Hunting is a constant learning process and you can profit by your awareness.....

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its in our blood and on our mind

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
I live in a scenic spot in the tropics, on the beach etc. Tourists come from all over the world to look at the vegetation, wildlife etc.

When walking I rarely look around, always at my feet; and I find stuff all the time. Perspective

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. In my younger days, I worked at a Jewel Food store bagging groceries. As I was walking to a different terminal, there on the floor lied a Marquise shaped diamond stone that had fallen out of the setting. I picked it up, put it in my pocket and took it to a jeweler to verify if it was real. He said it was, but I'll be darned if I can find that thing today ! I was only 16 at the time so Lord only knows where it ended up. Thats been 40 years ago. I'm a little more careful with things I find these days.

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
btw, scratches on car doors are generally from keys on the key-ring

That use to be the case. I honestly cannot remember when the last time I opened a car door with keys.

My wife’s car door handle has scratches. I can guarantee to you that she has never used a key to open her car.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread