Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So we were at the gas station filling up as were a lot of other people. Yes, we had to wait a little bit but such is life but we were soon getting the truck filled up. There is already someone right behind me that is waiting for me to pull out, they have been there for a couple of minutes as well. I am nearly full when this guy pulls in directly in front of me, totally blocking my path out. He puts it in park and is now waiting for me to finish and I do and am now in the truck with no way out. This guy is staring a me and now I am motioning for him to move out of the way, I even flash my headlights on and off. He won't budge for a moment and finally gets angry and backs up. Of course the guy behind me is already moving forward as I ease out. The stupid guy angrily moves over in front of another car, yep, the exact same thing again but now a woman is yelling at him to move so she can get out. It is no longer my problem as I am out and free of this idiot, excuse me, very challenged person. The crazy thing was when he showed up, he could have easily gone over two pumps and drove right in. Stupidity is running rampant these days.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I totally agree Dirtlooter. It's amazing at times. With Christmas coming on it will get worse unfortunately.

Barrydang

Sep 2, 2019
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a guy at a drive through one time change his mind and thought everyone was gonna back up for him to get out of line didn’t like it cause he had to wait in line to get out.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am out and free of this idiot, excuse me, very challenged person. Stupidity is running rampant these days.

Maybe he has an extra thick bone in his head.

Or maybe he is Royalty,.....

"Barron of Gray Matter"

That title has a nice ring to it.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has the me first syndrome , often caught when living in over populated areas such as the big city..

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always an adventure at the gas pumps. I've saw a guy decide to change lanes and he backed right into the side of a car in another lane.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can drive the 5 miles to the gas station without ever seeing another car on the road , get to the pumps and there is never a line . go inside to pay and no line there as well . this entire county has less than 9000 people most adults leave the area very early to work so it's a ghost town most of the time , no traffic lights and no grocery stores. country living at it's best.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You are a nice guy .. myself, I would have just sat there.

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
At least he didnt pull out a cigarette and light up, i couldnt get out of the way fast enuff when i saw that one morning, the stupid will kill you for sure

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People now a days are becoming stupider and down right arrogant. I had some dumb motorcyclist actually park his motorcycle between my vehicle and the gas pump. I can't say what happened to him.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week I saw a knucklehead pull up to the pump, get out while using his phone and he couldn't figure out that he could actually talk and start the pump at the same time. Watched this bozo talk for more than three minutes while the cars behind him just watched and waited. Wish the attendant at the station had asked him to leave...

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idiots abound DL ! I always try to "leave myself an out". When I go into a line like that at a gas station, or elsewhere, I angle my vehicle a little so when some dumb--- pulls in front of me, I can still pull out unobstructed. It works out well. Same rule applies at a stop light. I leave about a 5 - 8 foot gap between myself and the car in front of me, so if that car dies for some reason, all I do is swing out and go on my merry way.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had a moronic woman at the station in Wells, NV, last week She's at the only working diesel pump, buying gas, and when finished, with me waiting, she starts cleaning out the backseat of her car, then gets in the drivers seat and pulls out a cellphone, and starts dialing. The guy filling up on the other side is waving his arms, and yelling, but she ignores him. I finally get a gutfull, and get out and tap on her window and tell her to get moving as she's blocking the pumps. She starts arguing, and I tell her the pump island is not a parking lot, and if she wants to talk on her phone, to go park in the parking lot. Some people are just completely clueless.
Another time at Cokeville, WY I had a guy's rig blocking the diesel pump, and after waiting a few minutes, here he comes, with the family, after walking his dog, leaving his truck and camp trailer parked at the pump. 50' away are long parking slots for semi's and trailer, but he's too inconsiderate to use them. Amazing.
Jim

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idiots are everywhere they wont let you in they block driveways. I think an idiot bomb was dropped I tell my wife that all the time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread