Damn they got caught. Loose lips sink ships

rjeffw

Mar 27, 2017
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I get why the finders and the land owner would get a portion of the fee, but why would somebody renting the house get part of that fee. That just seems silly.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know the laws and follow them. How would you feel if they were trespassing on your property and took them without your knowledge or permission?
Some folks just listen to the wrong tunes I guess

namxat

Feb 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the laws and the respect to them....

Given that I would say most here are US citizens:

-You all would deliver your guns if a new law would be passed making gun ownership illegal?
-Stop drinking beer if prohibition is brought up again?
-And make your wife & daughter wear a vail if the law says so to not offend our new immigrants?
-My Grand-Grandma hid two jews for several weeks, totally against the law.

Fact is that recently several european jurisdictions have repealed the 50/50 law between finder and landowner in favour of "all belongs to the Government". Shame on a state that repeals a law for greed that has been in place since the roman emperor Hadrian!

MDers are a minority so the government can pass laws against them without the majority noticing. This does NOT mean that this law is fair, in accordance with local customs and general treating the pertained persons as free citizens instead of subjects to the state.

".. come from the consensus of the governed". Nah, I opted out, thank you.

Than for reading my rant, I am really outraged by some of these things.

Greets Namxat

P.S: The two guys in question acted like idiots. You cant fix stupid! Maybe another unfair thing about the law, you only catch the morons...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread