Just for fun!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By LByles
  • 1 Post By Trezurehunter
  • 1 Post By LByles

Thread: Just for fun!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Connie the Coonie

Dec 2019
    Louisiana
    437 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Just for fun!

And also curious...so everyone finds sooooo much awesome stuff! What do you do with all of it? How do you display your stuff? Do you make any type of artwork with it? We havenít found enough really yet for a display case on the wall or anything, and my wheat pennies, marbles, and plastic/glass buttons are probably going in mason jars. But Iím interested in seeing stuff displayed! I know my shed wasnít dug, but found while out digging. Wanted to show it off on the wall, so I made a dream catcher (yes I have a permit to possess the hawk feathers).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F03F309E-C975-41A8-8D83-969852552076.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	1792576
    Letís see what yíall got!
    hill_billiez and xcopperstax like this.

Although I dont turn any of my finds into artwork, I do have over 40 display cases of the "keeper" items I have found. I use mostly vintage display cases that fit the "old" theme of the items we find. In the Nov. 2017 issue of Western and Eastern Treasure I wrote an article about displaying your items. Maybe you can dig a copy up online. Ron
    LByles likes this.

us
    Connie the Coonie

Dec 2019
    Louisiana
    437 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Trezurehunter View Post
    Although I dont turn any of my finds into artwork, I do have over 40 display cases of the "keeper" items I have found. I use mostly vintage display cases that fit the "old" theme of the items we find. In the Nov. 2017 issue of Western and Eastern Treasure I wrote an article about displaying your items. Maybe you can dig a copy up online. Ron
    Wow that's a LOT! I hope to eventually find that much good stuff! I'm currently googling the magazine lol
    Trezurehunter likes this.

Sponsored Links