Twenty-Two Days Worth of Penny Finds Between Four Detectors

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are all the pennies that I have dug over the last 22 days including the three (3) that I have not cleaned yet.

I started to count them but gave up. There are just way too many. Maybe over the weekend I will count them.

The four (4) Detectors are:

Simplex+
DR.ÖTEK MT-XR
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

22_Days_Worth_Of_Pennies_0001.JPG

Cheers.
-DH-

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge. Coin Star time?

I think a bunch would get rejected. I cleaned them as best I could with my Rock Tumbler. I'm going to run them for a couple of more hours overnight.

My bank has a coin counter that will count most of them and the ones that get rejected I can take to a Teller and have them replaced. I'm told they destroy the rotten zincs.
-DH-

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got bored and decided to count the Pennies... 334!

I miscounted the number of days - it was actually 25 days but hey, who's counting, right? :)

Cheers.
-DH-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread