Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to hear that . Dry spells only make new finds even better. But I beg you ; please; if you find any draped bust silver please whatever you do ; kindly don’t title it “ I got busted” !! I can’t take another damn post saying that ....

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to hear that . Dry spells only make new finds even better. But I beg you ; please; if you find any draped bust silver please whatever you do ; kindly don’t title it “ I got busted” !! I can’t take another damn post saying that ....
What if he gets sat down LMAO

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are all NUTS Kids will ask where I am Hes metal Detecting Ill come home 5 or 6 hours later a couple wheats if Im real lucky a silver dime Kids say you went out for 6 hours for 13 cents Mom hes got issues I can give him a Quarter will that help. LOL I went out to a Big Family Dinner last year Kids brought up my metal detecting told them what I look for a few of the older ones said I might have some change I can give you errrrrrr Why even explain OK Everybody yep go get me some change Ill take bills too.

I’m a lunatic I’ll spend a quarter of gas 5 dollar toll hunt for 5 hours for nothing!!!!!

Then I go back the next day lol

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

LMFAO!!! I promise Gaspipe lol

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey truth good to hear from you. See what you did, you brought all the comedians out of hiding, had to chuckle on several comments.

At least if you do get out your ground should be very digable as I've seen several times lately on the national weather where heavy rains were going to sweep through your area.

I have not been out yet this year, just waiting on spring as I've got a couple good permissions lined up. On is from an old lady high school classmate of mine who messaged me on Facebook after I posted a funny about counting the days since I'd last been out. Her farm which she was inherited from her folks is a century family farm that now has the fourth home on it but she could show me the 3 earlier sites. Come on spring and am hoping you get new permissions as well.

Don

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey truth good to hear from you. See what you did, you brought all the comedians out of hiding, had to chuckle on several comments.

At least if you do get out your ground should be very digable as I've seen several times lately on the national weather where heavy rains were going to sweep through your area.

I have not been out yet this year, just waiting on spring as I've got a couple good permissions lined up. On is from an old lady high school classmate of mine who messaged me on Facebook after I posted a funny about counting the days since I'd last been out. Her farm which she was inherited from her folks is a century family farm that now has the fourth home on it but she could show me the 3 earlier sites. Come on spring and am hoping you get new permissions as well.

Don

A buddy man that sounds like a great piece of property I’m sure you’re going to find some bucketlister. Right now we’re having the best weather it’s still in the 50’s in the early morning and 2 hours in the low 70’s but 0 humidity. You have no idea how brutal our summers are.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some days are slow and some fruitful, keep at it the goodies will come! :icon_thumleft:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this PRISTINE pull-tab...

I was almost certain it was finally a find that was banner worthy.

jkjhkjhkjh.jpg

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your still around Truth, now get out there and find something to post, cause I'm not finding much to look at !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread