Vintage turquoise Navajo? cuff bracelet description input appreciated

Nov 11, 2019
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this beautiful turquoise cuff bracelet that I have had 3 Jewelers/auction house employees do tests on the silver and give their verbal authentication on the stone. Wasn't to much more they would take the time telling me. It is sterling and it weights 26 grams. The stone itself is 1-1/4" x 1/4". I am looking to try and get a few dollars by selling it online but I don't have any idea as to where to start by as far as making an intelligent and honest description for the listing. Any insite would be greatly appreciated. I do sell alot of items online and I do the best that I can on gaining knowledge on something I am unfamiliar with before I list. Hope you all stay safe and God bless. IMG_20200329_180646.jpg IMG_20200329_180730.jpg

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Navajo is a good guess , Circa 1970's
A description might include - "Vintage hand crafted Navajo silver bracelet featuring an intense natural blue turquoise , set in a scalloped silver bezel , with decorative silver surrounding the setting . Likely created in New Mexico , or Arizona . Perhaps you could look for comparables on ebay to get a sense of value .

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful piece! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread