gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got around to doing the F2 update on my equinox. I went on the Minelab site a couple times with no problem but couldn't find the update section so I just looked it up here and did the update through the Minelab link somebody had posted. Update went flawlessly as expected. Later I went to the Minelab website to see if there was a page for the manual on the F2 update so I could print it and add it to my manual. Every time I now try to go on the Minelab site I get a "human?" puzzle with three letters to enter the site. No matter how many times I try it always says I did not type in the right letters. I cannot believe Minelab would suddenly make one have to pass a spam test just to go on their site especially since there was no problem earlier. I am not the most computer literate but I am not crazy either. (well, maybe a little). Anybody else tried to access Minelab site today?

OP
OP
gunsil

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just tried it this AM. It worked fine but the I went back a minute later and same as yesterday, I get a page called "STACK PATH" which is a security or spam checker of some sort. Cannot get Minelab page back. Crazy.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got on with no problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread