Metal Detecting

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It wasn't painful, it was satire. They lacked the motivation and creativity to stick with the hobby, plus they probably had a deadline to hit. They're like a lot of others I know who jumped in head first only to abandon MD'in within 3 months. It's an exercise in patience I tell you. If you remain patient and steadfast in your goal, you'll find a bunch of stuff and will always be excited when the high tones hit...happy hunting!

OP
OP
Noah_D

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It wasn't painful, it was satire. They lacked the motivation and creativity to stick with the hobby, plus they probably had a deadline to hit. They're like a lot of others I know who jumped in head first only to abandon MD'in within 3 months. It's an exercise in patience I tell you. If you remain patient and steadfast in your goal, you'll find a bunch of stuff and will always be excited when the high tones hit...happy hunting!
...What I said was satire just as well. :) I know plenty of people who have abandoned the hobby after not finding anything great immediately, that's why I thought it was painful to read.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not the first time this has been posted on Tnet... but good to get new eyes on this humor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread