How to get to some had to off the road places to Detect. Hope this helps you

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a used 24 inch bicycle. I then spent $227.00 on a electric bicycle drive kit. I also spent $27.00 on a luggage rack to hold the controller and battery. The battery costs me $130.00 I got it all put together Yesterday and tried it out. on the road it will about about 25 MPH it has speed control handles , When you press the brakes it disconnects the motor from the drive , It is front wheel drive. I have tried it on a trails and it does very well. It is going to save me a lot of walking to some of the hard to get to places.

ebike1.jpg

ebike2.jpg

ebike3.jpg

ebike4.jpg

I bought the 24 inch because i could easily put in in my hatch back. I intend to straighten up the wires a bit but that's not a problem. I am impressed on how well it goes on trails.

https://www.facebook.com/gary.heckman1/videos/10223770821439672/?t=21

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best of luck my friend!:hello2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great going Gary !

halo71

Jun 4, 2020
Lincolnton, GA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds cool. But think I'll stick to my ATV and or 4x4 Z71 to get me where I wanna go. Or at least get me close.

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds cool. But think I'll stick to my ATV and or 4x4 Z71 to get me where I wanna go. Or at least get me close.

Same here! I think electric is cool and all but a spare gas can and supplies on an atv seems safer.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have ATV's also but some places ATV's are NOT ALLOWED and bicycles are

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice set-up and considering the price of a Quiet cat hunting bike, you show you can make your own much cheaper.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread