Omega Mills Relic Elite finds pouch question.

Loco Raindrops

Jul 26, 2020
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 with optional 6" coil, Whites MX Sport w/Garrett Z Link, Killer B's Stinger headphones, Predator Tools 85BC, Whites TRX pinpointer, Anaconda NX5 digger, Whites Digmaster hand digger,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey folks, I looked through all of the topics and didn't know where to post this so this forum won by default lol.

So, I want to get a new pouch and am set on the Relic Elite by Omega Mills. It fits the type of hunting I do and a mesh bottom is a must for me.

I saw where they are open to "cutomized" orders. I want to get the pouch without the sewn in belt as I would have the ability to swap it as they wear over time. I also don't want the pinpointer holder as I am getting a new sheath here directly that will have one so no use for it.

Now I noticed the one place that I saw who has the pouch without a belt is sold out.

Is there a way to contact the folks over at Omega Mills to possibly make this happen?

I can't seem to find anyway to do so to explore my options if any.

Thanks in advance.

Happy hunting.

***if this feed belongs in a different forum please feel free to move it obviously***

Last edited:
OP
OP
Loco Raindrops

Loco Raindrops

Jul 26, 2020
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 with optional 6" coil, Whites MX Sport w/Garrett Z Link, Killer B's Stinger headphones, Predator Tools 85BC, Whites TRX pinpointer, Anaconda NX5 digger, Whites Digmaster hand digger,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you.
You are a rockstar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread