New Notka makro machine coming summer of 2021, compete with minelab 800 awesome news
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree15Likes
  • 5 Post By 49er12
  • 2 Post By billb
  • 3 Post By 49er12
  • 2 Post By onadraw
  • 1 Post By 49er12
  • 2 Post By EagleEye1

Thread: New Notka makro machine coming summer of 2021, compete with minelab 800 awesome news

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Historian of the earliest days possible

Aug 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price donít mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
    1054 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

New Notka makro machine coming summer of 2021, compete with minelab 800 awesome news

Look folks I know there are a few other manufacturers out there, I operated most whites, Garrett, equinox to name a few. My point is I get excited because notka wasnít to some a laughing stock in the metal detectors industry but since they combined with makro there are the real deal. I want everyone to use what they want and afford yes afford thatís more important. But some of you already heard this minelab 800 will have competition now and thatís a good thing. Time will tell, look I donít have money like some thereís no need to have 5 machines unless you can afford. But Iím certainly going to consider this machine before minelab 800, anyone no about the configurations, happy Easter and great finds my friends

us
    Bill B

Sep 2010
    Upstate NY
    Excalibur2,,silver sabre
    1470 times
    Well Said Indeed..I’m on the sidelines waiting .hoping to seeing new technology soon
    Richard Guy and Honest Samuel like this.

us
    Veteran 32F20

Dec 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Whites 6000D Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter 202, Simplex with SP24 & Detech Ultimate coils, PulseDive
    240 times
    Metal Detecting
    Nice

us
    Jul 2012
    Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
    Fisher f75 Teknetics Omega 8000 (Coming soon) Minelab Equinox 800 Have owned Minela b Safari and X terra 705
    1534 times
    All -- esp.Colonial
    Never used NM but the Anfibio is considered very good. I’m skeptical their SMF
    Will beat multi IQ. We’ll see.

us
    Feb 2013
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
    1418 times
    I'll stick with my Equinox 800 for now, I'm very happy with it. If and when I ever need to replace it, I'll see what's out there.

Charter Member
    us

Aug 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price donít mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
    1054 times
    It’s always about performance and each person price range no doubt, I’ve been detecting long time in between jobs etc, I own the whites dfx machine very good in it’s time, currently own the notka makro simplex machine simply wonderful for 250.00 dollars unmatched at that price point and a few upgrades where added but I think that’s the end for that because of this new machine that I want to see the actual configurations it’s suppose to compete with minelab 800, time will tell but folks they are the real deal like it or not, thankyou

us
    Sep 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST
    37 times
    Been waiting for a long time. To be honest, I'll believe it when I see it. At least put out a name and expected date if it's really only a couple months away.
    TIE543 and Honest Samuel like this.

Charter Member
    us

Aug 2013
    Pennsylvania
    1054 times
    Well new products always anxious, however dilek spokeswoman said this summer which can be June or July, I want to see also I’m expecting a good machine, the lower shaft is carbon fiber, multiple frequencies, single also, same housing as simplex which is great so there from the horses mouth if anyone knows step up and tell us

us
    Jul 2012
    Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
    Fisher f75 Teknetics Omega 8000 (Coming soon) Minelab Equinox 800 Have owned Minela b Safari and X terra 705
    1534 times
    All -- esp.Colonial
    Will it be better than the Vanquish?

Charter Member
    us

Aug 2013
    Pennsylvania
    1054 times
    Oh yeah, according to the lady herself, runs single and multi frequencies, waterproof, carbon fiber lower shaft, replaceable battery, she said it to compete with minelab equinox 800, not do deus because it’s not even water proof and needs multiple charges for unit, coil etc, so listen up next 2 or 3 months
    Honest Samuel likes this.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    2098 times
    Fisher aqua manta.....pure fantasy. Still not on the fisher labs website. What was the other fantasy detector? Cygnus X1 or something...pure fantasy.... single multi frequency is NOT the same as simultaneous multi frequency. The new(ish) garret apex was supposed to be competition for the vanquish but seems to have had a kind of luke warm reception.
    Lets just wait for it to arrive. would be amazing if they could make something MF, waterproof and affordable.

chub

us
    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
    9233 times
    Given the limitations that these manufactures are faced with (such as power output) I wouldn’t expect too much from any of the newer machines entering the market. Looking back on things there really hasn’t been any significant breakthroughs since Minelab introduced their Sovereign series of machines, everything else being built from that same technology.

What I would like to see them start focusing on is build quality, something a guy can carry into the surf and underbrush without worries of leakage and the mounting tabs breaking on their coils, etc., etc. Seems the industry has latched onto that gentler throw-away mentality. Take the Nox, per example, nice on the inside but built like a toy.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Apr 2020
    Florida
    Nokta Makro Simplex + a Dr. Otek Pin pointer
    184 times
    I have worked with various and very high-end machines. I am by no means an expert, but the notka makro simplex is an AMAZING detector given the price, features, ease of use and all around quality and ability to upgrade software via download etc. I am VERY pleased with this machine and for the price, really can't beat it. My other go to was the AT Pro which is great, but I gotta be honest, having used both, I prefer my Notka hands down.
    Honest Samuel and Richard Guy like this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4824 times
    Any prices, any one?

Charter Member
    us

Aug 2013
    Pennsylvania
    1054 times
    She said it would be more around the 800 maybe a little lower, have to wait I guess

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links