May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:18 PM PT – Monday, April 12, 2021
The Pentagon unveiled a coronavirus microchip that it claims can detect illness and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
“The tiny green thing in there, you put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body. And that signal means you’re going to have symptoms tomorrow,” retired Col. Matt Hepburn, an army infectious disease physician said.
The implant was developed by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA, which claimed the device can not be used for surveillance purposes.
However, the idea to microchip humans due to COVID-19 appears to prove so-called “conspiracy theorists” were right all along.
Hepburn compared the microchip to a check engine light.
“We can have that information in three to five minutes. As you truncate that time, as you diagnose and treat, what you do is you stop the infection in its tracks,” Hepburn explained.
DARPA claimed COVID microchipping would only be used in the military, and there’s no plans for a civilian use of the device.
Critics have said the Democrat Party could mandate such microchipping on a broader scale.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah,and does anyone on here remember when Social Security Numbers first came along?We absolutely guarantee they,ll never be used for Identification,said the Government.I still have a card that has printed on it in red,not to be used for identification.We,re from the Govt. and we,re here to help!

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
hard to know what to believe anymore. Seems like a ridiculous claim, but we have the technology, so whats that tell you?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If it's that good, I'd allow them to put it under my skin, and
then remove it 10 min. later when they get the results.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are about ten thousand things I will worry about before I start thinking someone is going to implant a chip in me against my will.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There you go again Susan, being all reasonable and stuff.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The article is misleading (but thats OAN and the media at large for you), this isn't some new, ominous technology. It's been around for years and you can implant them or wear them on the skin. This tech was pioneered for people who have diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, blood diseases etc and they wear them to monitor their blood. Evidently the military is working on one to monitor the blood for Covid.

If you're worried about some sort of micro GPS they may try to develop, first worry about the GPS's already tracking you. Every time you get on your computer to post on the net to express your worries about the gov't tracking you, you are being tracked and when you are in any car 2010 or newer, you are being tracked and when you have your cell phone with you, even when it's "off", you are being tracked.

Edit: seems this military tech isn't even as advanced as diabetic auto blood testing tech, just some sort of gel that can indicate a change in your blood and you still need to have blood drawn to confirm. It isn't a chip at all.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
They'd get bored to death if they were tracking me......

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m glad they put a chip in my cat.

Rmeav8r

Nov 4, 2004
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny coincidence...yesterday afternoon I was walking from my truck with my metal detector in hand at an old city park and this guy (mid twenties) starts making a beeline for me. I already had my headphones on so when he got closer I removed them to see what he wanted. Turns out he wanted to know if I could detect the microchip from the Covid vaccine. I pulled out my pinpointer and said “Sure, do you have one?” He said no, but he was just curious. He wasn’t dressed like a bum....clean clothes and a Starbucks cup. You never know what’s on people’s minds.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I,m like susan,got a lot more worries than this,GoDeep got it too,if you use any kind of tech you,re being tracked.I,ve heard tinfoil blocks the signals!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OAN... That's not surprising. Recently, 16 out of 18 current and former OAN employees said that the channel had aired reports that they considered misleading, inaccurate, or untrue. OAN is the network that employed Kristian Brunovich Rouz as an on-air reporter at the same time that he was writing pieces for Sputnik, a Russian-owned "news" outlet.

Marty Golingan, a producer at OAN since 2016, worried that his network might have helped to instigate the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6. He recalled seeing someone in the Capitol mob holding a flag with the OAN logo. He said, "... OK, that's not good. That's what happens when people listen to us." LOL! That's a great endorsement from their own producer...

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are about ten thousand things I will worry about before I start thinking someone is going to implant a chip in me against my will.

Right. Like will Bigfoot break into my home tonight and eat all of my peanut butter cookies?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even if it was true Id rather die of covid :laughing7:

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread