DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Ocean7 said:
close as I can come to a DFX hip-mounted is:
http://vzone.virgin.net/bob.bailey/index.htm

thanks if anyone else has one it would be appreciated...but this one is good... very rarely see any hipmounted pics...next year I might have to switch over....Since Dec 4th...the last day I was able to hunt my back has been bothering me....also the weather seems to have ended my year...ground has been covered with a sheet of ice since then...and we keep getting a mixture first snow then rain or vice versa...last year hunted all of December this year 2x up to now....

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Attachments

• ezswing.jpg
    ezswing.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 301
OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Gypsy Elf said:

Thanks but that is a harness...more like what I use now...I use a bungee attached to a travel strap covered in pipe insulator....with the hipmount the detector box is separated from the rods..and attached to the waist/belt... the ez harness I have seen before along with the swingy thingy... With the box detached it might be a little lighter for me...I do not need to see readings...pretty much go by tone id...there is a difference between the hipmount and a harness but this is good for everyone to see thanks..

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Mrs. Oroblanco..thanks... wonder if it affects the bending to dig at all...going to be trying some new programs and hopefully will not have to alter my digging style..

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Here is some advice, DFX-Gregg: cowboy up, sugar puddin'. ;) :D

Maybe you need to work on your digging technique, DFX-Gregg. Or, maybe you have been cuffing up too many thugs lately, so calm it down. :D

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Here is one, DFX-Gregg. :D

I would advise against the no socks and shoes while park hunting, unless you wear flippy-floppies. :D

BDD...Kirk

Attachments

• jp030205.jpg
    jp030205.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 220

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
After obtaining a VDI and pinpointing the penny, is this what DFX-Gregg looks like? :D If so, Mrs. DFX-Gregg will have to purchase you a hipmount for Christmas. :D

BDD...KylePA :D

Attachments

• lifting-improper-anim.gif
    lifting-improper-anim.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 182

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
KirkPA said:

Maybe you need to work on your digging technique, DFX-Gregg. Or, maybe you have been cuffing up too many thugs lately, so calm it down. :D

DFX-Gregg must have a good digging technique, he has dug up over 11,000 coins this year.............. how many coins have you dug???? :P

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Dimeman said:
KirkPA said:

DFX-Gregg must have a good digging technique, he has dug up over 11,000 coins this year.............. how many coins have you dug???? :P

40, so Gregg is better than me. :P ::) :D

BDD...Kirk

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
KirkPA said:
Dimeman said:
KirkPA said:

BDD...Kirk

If you say so......... ;)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Dimeman said:
KirkPA said:
Dimeman said:
KirkPA said:

BDD...Kirk

If you say so......... ;)

Hey dimeman...having someone on ignore...that you just quoted...and I see their childish answers and insults...makes me glad they are on ignore...all I was seeing is user is ignored..till you quoted them...then I saw his insulting remarks made me glad I have put him on ignore... :)

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
If you put every single other poster on the board on ignore, you will never have to worry about mean words insulting you again ::) but then you will probably complain that nobody will answer your posts.

Aaron

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
KirkPA said:

Gregg, you must be really special in KirkPA's life, since he uses those two words in every other sentence when referring to Stacia. :D

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread