ive created a monster.....lol

mark43

Apr 8, 2007
Peru, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 whites m6
just a quick story to share with you all....didnt know where else to post this. my sister-in-law called yesterday and asked if we could watch our nephew in case she gets called into work at our local hospital. so i told her yup...nothing going on here on a saturday in the winter in upstate n.y.....so i hear my little nephew in the background and he wants to know who shes talking to(hes 4 yrs. old).....she tells him shes talking to uncle mark and that if she has to go work he gets to come over to my house for the day..........well, doesnt he get excited and yells "cool, i get to go metal detecting with him".......well i just laughed and she had to remind him that you cant go metal detecting when there is about 6-7 inches of snow covering the ground here......i guess because me and my wife took him out during the summer, he's got the mding bug that i wasnt aware of. i guess kids, no matter how old, if they participate in something that really is fun and educational at the same time, it will stick with them for along time.....like the title says: i've created a monster.........ITS ALIVE!!!!........cool! another mder is born...lol........take care all......hh and happy new year.............................mark43

T

TreasurdiggrNY

It's great to get the kids involved.......they make good diggers ;D
Happy New Year Mark
HH
Glenn

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats COOL! I got a nephew who is going to be a relic hunter in a few years. Ive got him set up with a machine and all the accessories. I did take him out with me once last year and we found a minnie and you would have thought it was a gold bar.

KFB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread