My Help Page has been updated with Free downloads.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
You can now download Anti-virus software, Anti-Spyware software and a couple of other utilities, directly from my webpage.

This is the same software that I use when cleaning up someones PC. It works great, and it is free.

One hint for you though....to get rid of all your spyware and viri...you most run AVG, Spybot & Adaware in Safe Mode.
Be sure and get all of the updates for these programs, before you do.
Some spyware & viri hide themselves in the Windows Environment...this is the reason you have to be in Safe Mode, to get them all.

Here is the link: http://myweb.cableone.net/thewitness/

I hope this can help someone :)

Timberwolf

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just downloaded your treasure database the other day. Haven't really had the time to go thru it, but saw the Pa stuff and figured I'd just download it all. Maybe something in a close neighboring state.

That was a heck of a lot of work. Thank you.
Al

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
You are very welcome Al.

The database is a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad. There is a lot of info there...hopefully it can be of help.

Tom

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Very sweet of you to share your tools with folks as well as the database. I am bookmarking the page for when I get Wanda set up! lol Thanks dear friend! ~hugs~

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Cyn,

If you or Wanda have any questions...don't hesitate to ask. I enjoy helping people :)

Tom

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
actually there might be one or two come up since I have not worked with computers for a few years....things change in minutes and I have found in the two years since I worked on computers things have changed a LOT lol I will definitely let ya know...such fun talking to ya anyway! :D

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
I built my first computer back in the early 80's. They have changed a bunch since then ;D

I'm not the sharpest stick in the bunch...but I do OK ;)

Hollar when you need to.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread