Has been toooooo long

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
I have basically put the MD up during the "winter months" here in Central Ca... I will on ocasion toy with it in the front yard.. but I think i am going to go out this weekend and do some goofing around... In the process of buying a new house and just so many other things going on I think I need some time to go and play...

wish me luck... have really not found much to post about most of the time but... who knows what awaits me out there....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck.

I didn't know California had "winter months". :D

If I can get a trowel into the ground I'm set. We're just now getting to the point where the coil's field makes it through the snow to the soil!

Is a "snow test" as good as an "air test"?

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Sounds like you could use a break. Enjoy yourself and good luck.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
We still have 2+feet of snow, I haven't swung a coil in over 3 months. I cry myself to sleep, and die a little more each day............... :( :-[ :'(

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have fun hunting... best stress relief there is... so no matter whatcha find... let us know and have a blast..

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i havent been out in three weeks and im losing my mind! i might have to ignore the soggy ground and cold conditions tomorrow and get out anyway!

OP
OP
FandHPhoto

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Well went out 2 times that weekend found about 3.50 in Clad and a small steel ring with a black stripe in the middle of it... daughter laid claims to this ring in seconds.. also found an airplane fight f-15 made out of steel too... son laid claim to that one... nothing for the wife :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread