How to Find Lost & Hidden Treasure in Your Own Neighborhood

?

?membersitebiz

DISCOVER HOW TO FIND LOST CURRENCY, JEWELRY, COINS AND OTHER VALUABLES OF ALL KINDS! I'm not talking about lost gold mines or buried pirate treasure. The treasures I'm referring to are right in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. THAT'S RIGHT! You don't have to go to the next state or even the next town. There's plenty of lost and hidden treasure PRACTICALLY UNDER YOUR FEET. A lot of people who together have lost a tremendous fortune over the years. Much of this material is gone forever but plenty is still recoverable. People are prone to hide things, we like to hide things for some reason. I guess it's just human nature. You've squirreled away a few item yourself, haven't you? Quite often people hide valuable things and we have a habit of forgetting where we hid them. A hidden item eventually becomes a lost item. It's just waiting for someone who knows how and where to look and it becomes found.

..for more info visit our website at:
http://www.alternative-technologies.org/plans.html

nevrdundetecting

Sep 26, 2005
Wayne Co., WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Pro-Find 15 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought it for like $20, read it, and requested a refund the same day, it is just like Gold Fever said.....I did get a refund though, the website said 100% money back guarantee....

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Oh boy! With all those neat money making projects, I'm surprised the guy has time to sell stuff on the internet! What Dedication! ::)

Z

ZumbroKid

Did the book tell how to print money with a computer? ;)

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
DISCOVER HOW TO FIND LOST CURRENCY, JEWELRY, COINS AND OTHER VALUABLES OF ALL KINDS! I'm not talking about lost gold mines or buried pirate treasure. The treasures I'm referring to are right in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. THAT'S RIGHT! You don't have to go to the next state or even the next town. There's plenty of lost and hidden treasure PRACTICALLY UNDER YOUR FEET. A lot of people who together have lost a tremendous fortune over the years. Much of this material is gone forever but plenty is still recoverable. People are prone to hide things, we like to hide things for some reason. I guess it's just human nature. You've squirreled away a few item yourself, haven't you? Quite often people hide valuable things and we have a habit of forgetting where we hid them. A hidden item eventually becomes a lost item. It's just waiting for someone who knows how and where to look and it becomes found.

..for more info visit our website at:
http://www.alternative-technologies.org/plans.html
Spam....................................................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread