Sold my scrap JUNK gold... pass the salts.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took junk and I mean junk broken small gold chains.. couple prs of ugly hoop earrings all smashed, I mean this stuff was a small lil bag. nooooo I forgot to weight it.. but I sure was not expecting to get what I got... I figured heck, if I get 50 for it..that will be great....nope..I walked out with 383.32 I was just dumbfounded.. but get this.. as I was waiting..I talked to the fellow ( owner he is) he says to me..LOOK I just bought all these... it was a gallon bag FILLED WITH NOTHIN BUT SILVER COINS, I almost fell outta my chair...there was coins in there I have never seen or found.. I didnt ask how much he paid for it..but man I was tempted to ask, hey can I buy one coin but I didnt... so today was a good day for me.

K

Kentucky Kache

Good going there, Bunny. Now find some more and do it all over again. Life is good.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was dumbfounded it literally was all broken chains..and not much.. whoda thunk? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
::) but I havent found any gold yet... this is all junk of mine... I dig everything up...so far NO GOLD :icon_scratch:

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
I took my MD gold and silver to a coin show and was given $511.00 for it.
I did not take the money, but exchanged it for three small gold coins.
Still, I feel I did not get a fair shake. :(
But in truth, I wanted some coins and not all that stuff. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions