How many rounds can you go?

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Well as my detecting season goes full spin...here is my question. My wife saw me sitting by my work bench recharging not only my extra battery for the Se... But right along aside it...my extra battery for my Dfx.... :D She looked at me almost in disgust and said how many days are you gonna be doing your metal detecting this year? How many straight days have you been detecting this time? ???

Well after this mornings hunt with the dfx...pics later daughter..has camera...and spending the last 6 days mainly working with/learning se...which I really enjoyed.. that would be 7 straight! My back has not spasmed on me yet this year...and between the two detectors...the dfx demanded to get out of the trunk this morning! :icon_jokercolor: I see no end in site! :) The weather will probably stop me first...

Well here is my question...What is the most days you have detected in a row... :clock: I know 7 is nothing major...but I am impressed with myself! :walk: >:D :hello2:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
1 day is normal but 2 days is record for me, studies keeps me quite busy sometimes! :(
I only have time to detect more in the summer really.(sometimes falls are quite calm at school though that is rare)

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 days in a row!! My brother and I detected a new site with 3 houses and we dug every solid "hit". I felt like death warmed over :tongue3:

DFX-SCOTT

Mar 18, 2008
Detector(s) used
WHITES DFX
More than i can count because my wife is pissed off at me and threatening to hide my DFX!
Im going to hide it from her.
I have been about 5 times this week mabey 7
I have metal detecting fever bad
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread