Whites Detectors Means Excellent Customer Service

pj4566

Jul 2, 2007
monarch pass drive, colorado springs, colorado
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & whites bullseye2 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I emailed the service department to inquire how much it would cost to replace the clear screen cover on my Spectrum XLT. I got careless and dinged it pretty good with my trowel. Got a response back today saying send us your mailing address and we will send you one! My machine is no longer under warany so I figure that Whites takes excellent care of their customers.
I didn't know where to post this so feel free to move it as needed.
4/07/08
checked the mail and got not one but TWO new screens! :thumbsup: makes me feel soooooooooo good! ;D

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Whites Detectors Mean Customer Service

I haven't had to use them, but I have always heard they stand behind all of there stuff 100% which is nice to know.

Nice of you to post as companies always receive the bad raps but few good ones.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

What number did you call. I have pin pointer made be whites that has gone on the blink.

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe

OH YEAH ~ the people at Whites are the best! I've taken my Specturm XLT to them a few times and that always treat me right! It's less than an hour drive to their factory in Sweet Home Oregon from where I live in Eugene.

One time I bought a used search coil off of eBay and with in a few days it wouldn't work anymore ~ so I took the short drive up there and the fixed it for FREE! I was expecting to have to pay to get it fixed!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Whites is a terrific company!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

White's stands behind all of their products, I've never heard a bad word about their service at all. Never had to use it, either. They make good products!

With one caveat, those doggone pinpointers...... Turns out they got a bunch of bad switches from China or somewhere.... unfortunately there are a lot of them out there. Still, they do a bang up job of taking care of their customers!

With a decent switch, those pinpointers are killer! I never thought I'd really have a use for one, until I tried one. I don't know how I went for so long without one. Sure are a timesaver!

Maybe change the title of this thread to "Whites means customer service"

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

very excellent service- they sent me replacement screws for my detector stand with no charge! Also, for all the abuse I gave it, it stood very well, not breaking once (unlike a certain other detector)

HH
-GC

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
I had to use them with a pinpointer that was acting up under warranty and I called them and they said send it in and in just a few days, I had a brand new one in the mail. Can't beat that! I have heard alot of positive experiences with them. I have had trouble with a different company, which I will not mention here. I can say that White's and Minelab are top on my list. Great detectors and great service with both companies! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread