MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
OH YES joy and pain...too many hobbies.all treasure related.im sore from the other day but cant wait to go again.today its gonna be hot.so ill get out to detect early,breakfast afterword.by then the thrift stores and flea market will be open ! in the heat likely ill nap.then back to the park for more detectoring.after which reading treasure mags in a hot bath. some coin roll hunting Before bed and read t net til sleep.repeat ;;repeat. what will i find? somereal gold,coins.sports cards.records.cool old games.jewelry tokens.never the same and always EXCITING AND LOOKING FOR THE BIG SCORE. by the way with over 2000 posts u GOT IT BAD.

Beachnick

Greenie
Jun 3, 2008
Miami Beach
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70 Classic ID.5
Greetings,MUD(S.W.A.T.) The fever has had me for 20 or so years,but I have a new fever Meteorites!!can you believe it I want these little stars more than nugget's.Rocks from outer space...I see them shower down to earth and they are calling my name....Wow...and I thought the gold bug was bad....

the Beach Nick

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
Beachnick said:
Greetings,MUD(S.W.A.T.) The fever has had me for 20 or so years,but I have a new fever Meteorites!!can you believe it I want these little stars more than nugget's.Rocks from outer space...I see them shower down to earth and they are calling my name....Wow...and I thought the gold bug was bad....

the Beach Nick
i thought meterite hunting was done pretty much exclusively in the desert southwest.are they also found in florida ?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
You can't rape the willing or help an addict who doesn't want to quit.Suffer the problem and be happy that it is only gold fever.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Hello all,

I think I am sick :tard: ??? :-\ I think I have Gold Fever. :o I find myself needing to go metal detecting. I find, I have to look at silver and gold weekly. I get very happy and excited thinking about it or looking at it. Do you think I have gold fever or do any of you feel you have Gold Fever? Should we seek help because of metal detecting?

:D Keep @ it and HH!! :D

YES BUT ONLY IF THE DOCTOR HAS A DETECTOR IN HIS HANDS. He should have on his wall a TNet membership.

Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread