Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thompy is right, and I would remove the stones

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Midwest Refineries http://www.midwestrefineries.com/
Gary pays 94% of spot on the day it is melted. Remove all stone if you want to keep them. You don't get anything extra for the stones.

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Peachy unless you need the cash right now I would wait, Gold will go higher soon!

Semper Fi :sunny:

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

I'm not selling the stuff for me, I am selling it for my neighbor who's wife died 2 months ago. She had tons and tons of costume jewelry but also a few gold items that he has no desire to keep. Right now I am trying to get all the costume jewelery organized to sell on Ebay or something for him. He's 80 years old and can really use the money right now. Even some of the costume stuff is nice vintage stuff. I am up to my ears in it. LOL Too bad all the earrings are clip ons. :-\

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mia i sold some old costume stuff that belonged to my mother and i was surprised how much some of it was worth.

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Frank, where did you sell it? Ebay seems like a pain in the ass.

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
Felinepeachy said:
I'm not selling the stuff for me, I am selling it for my neighbor who's wife died 2 months ago. She had tons and tons of costume jewelry but also a few gold items that he has no desire to keep. Right now I am trying to get all the costume jewelery organized to sell on Ebay or something for him. He's 80 years old and can really use the money right now. Even some of the costume stuff is nice vintage stuff. I am up to my ears in it. LOL Too bad all the earrings are clip ons. :-\
you are a true peach! thanks for helping your neighbor. i love to help people. that is why my own stuff is not done. oh well!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
Frank, where did you sell it? EBay seems like a pain in the ass.
consignment store

B

BIG61AL

Midwest refineries is the best for the highest price....that gold kit that advertises on TV is good but the money paid out is less [they have to pay for all those prepaid mailers somehow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread