Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2008

Jesse James Was One of His Names

I've been searching the web for an affordable copy of this book. So far, $50 for a used paperback copy is the best I have found. Anybody know where a good, cheap paper copy can be obtained I really am not so interested in the CD, just hate reading a book on the computer. Is that the best available?

us
    Aug 2005
    York, Pennsylvania
    Various models of White and Garrett
    1 times

Re: Jesse James Was One of His Names

Amazon.com has one for $47.50 Hope that helps a little. 2dgs

us
    Nov 2007
    Connecticut
    Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
    12 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Thats the best you'll find unfortunately. I found a hardcover for $110 but thats about it.
    Minelab: eTrac - Excalibur II - Sovereign GT

Sep 2004
    Where ever my coffee cup lands
    Fisher 1280X
    15 times

YOU CAN BUY THE BOOK OR READ IT ON LINE!
    Read it at. ---- http://bwcpublishing.com/names/names.html
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived.

us
    May 2008
    NW Ar-kan-saw
    Tesoro Compadre, Mojave, Cibola. Deteknix Pinpointer. Mark I Mod 0 eyeball, too.
    71 times

Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    YOU CAN BUY THE BOOK OR READ IT ON LINE!
    Read it at. ---- http://bwcpublishing.com/names/names.html
    That link requires a username/password combo to open up.
    So unless you want to share the combo with us, it's not much help, actually.
    Coin collecting is the only hobby that you have money even when you are broke.

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    327 times

Authorization Required
    This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.39 Server at bwcpublishing.com Port 80
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

Sep 2004
    Where ever my coffee cup lands
    Fisher 1280X
    15 times

Sorry Folks, I got into the site several times and read what I wanted. But don't feel left out! I couldn't get in to site this time myself. I had it copied to my favorites. and thought I'd pass it on. However, It is a book that is on line if one of you computer wizards can figure how to get to it let us know.
    I Tryed !!!
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived.

Jan 2006
    355 times

Ron,
    Email: Floyd Mann FRMPINK@AOL.COM --- a member of this site and monthly online treasure newsletter publisher. He originally sent it to me and I've searched my c: drive for it, but it must've gotten erased. Not to dampen your interest, but supporting evidence in 'JJWOOHN' was of the conspiracy buff variety and VERY THIN. A 1995 DNA test confirmed that the man in Jesse James' grave was indeed the man himself. Although, turned with his back side up --- supposedly so that come judgement day the angels would be able to kiss his ___! Anyway, Floyd will probably be happy to send it to you via email.
    HH
    -spyguy

Apr 2008
    central new york
    2 compass coin pros

print it and then read it. it shouldn't be $50 in paper and ink. is it copy rite?
    if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

us
    Oct 2010
    34 times

Amazon has this book on CD for about $50.00

Is it worth it?

us
    North Carolina

Jun 2009
    Currently Pilfered!
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by spyguy
    Ron,
    Email: Floyd Mann FRMPINK@AOL.COM --- a member of this site and monthly online treasure newsletter publisher. He originally sent it to me and I've searched my c: drive for it, but it must've gotten erased. Not to dampen your interest, but supporting evidence in 'JJWOOHN' was of the conspiracy buff variety and VERY THIN. A 1995 DNA test confirmed that the man in Jesse James' grave was indeed the man himself. Although, turned with his back side up --- supposedly so that come judgement day the angels would be able to kiss his ___! Anyway, Floyd will probably be happy to send it to you via email.
    HH
    -spyguy

I do wonder, where did they get a sample of Jesse's DNA from in order to compare it to the body in the grave? I also wonder how the DNA is intact with being in the grave that long, from my understanding, all DNA has an expiration date on it, unless it is frozen. I could be wrong.
    Formerly Known As Cap'n Crunch

Charter Member

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    53 times

Could have taken DNA from either of his brothers graves or his mother's - brothers were Archie - killed by Pinkertons who threw the bomb that blew off his mom's arm; Fank who died of old age or his mom buried in the same cemetery. Frank was buried somewhere else I think. siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

us
    Jun 2010
    Baltimore MD
    AT PRO
    131 times

I saw enough here:
    http://knights-of-the-golden-circle....his-names.html

I wouldn't waste a nickel or another minute on this as research. However, a well-told tale is pleasurable reading. If I see this at Goodwill I'll let you know.

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Middlesex County, New Jersey
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    232 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

Do you own a library card? If your library does not have it they can get it shipped in from another library in the area.

NJ

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Middlesex County, New Jersey
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    232 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
    Quote Originally Posted by spyguy
    Ron,
    HH
    -spyguy

I do wonder, where did they get a sample of Jesse's DNA from in order to compare it to the body in the grave? I also wonder how the DNA is intact with being in the grave that long, from my understanding, all DNA has an expiration date on it, unless it is frozen. I could be wrong.
    Apparently up to 70,000 years if conditions are right...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...encequestions1

NJ

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links