If price were no concearn.....

what MD would you get ?? (see explanation below)

• Are you Crazy, price is no problem and you only want ONE machine ??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minelab

• Whites

• Tesoro

• I won't contribute to this delinquency again.

• Total voters

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
What I am looking for is a coin-shooter. Dry ground, loamy/sandy soil, and yard topsoil. Something with good depth and disc. I also want a VDI screen, I DJ for a living and my ears aren't gonna wanna work on weekdays. This is a question out of curiosity, I am pretty sure my next machine is a minlab Exp SE pro.

P.S.- Is kellyco an easy company to deal with ?? It seems like they've got a good deal going on 'em right now.

K

Kentucky Kache

Are you Crazy, price is no problem and you only want ONE machine ?? ;D

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Seems to me that Cortes screen should give plenty of info to find targets...

But I guess you're right, the Minelab screen would be a whole lot more entertaining!

Best

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another Sovereign is all I need/want.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
all ready have a t-2, but would need a excal II for the water, a whites gmt for gold, and another QXT pro for the relic hunt

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
I think soil conditions , personal preferences & other considerations may play a larger part in this question than just price alone . Are you willing to carry around a heavy detector & put in the hundreds
of hours that it requires to master ? I don't have an se & never used one but the posts I have read about
it seem to be about the same . Hours & hours spent trying to figure it out & still questions & questions .
There is no doubt in my mind that in the right hands the se is a fine detector but it wouldn't be my
choice . I think there are other detectors out there that get plenty of depth , are much easier to use . are
a lot lighter & cost less . I know price isn't a consideration in this question . I have a CZ3D , Time ranger &
two ace 250's . What I would really like to have is a Time ranger with a little better build quality & maybe
a tad more depth although the depth is really pretty good .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions