rhode island
Detector(s) used
titan 1000 xd

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Call the church and explain to the secretary what you would like to do. Ask her to put you in touch with who to get permission. Personally I think a visit in person might be better. You can explain things and they could look you over and make sure your not a vandal or something... lol. Be well groomed and friendly. The worst that can happen is they will tell you no. Good luck.

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
aimee, go find the person in charge. be your sweet self. explain what you do for a hobby. tell them the truth. i don't do damage, i pick up trash, i am polite and if you want me to leave just say so. i won't be offended. i do this all the time and 99 of 100 say, sure!

BandB1

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2008
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello pookie.

I went to a church today. Walked in and introduced myself to the secretary, told her where I lived ( just a few miles down the road,) and just asked for permission. She said yes.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I'll need to disagree with Pepper...

Don't make your inquiry by telephone.

Do it in person.

Dress presentably, and ask the first person you see on the site who you might speak with, and pursue the task.

Sry Pepper... You can make a better presentation in person, and modify it quicker if you can see who you are speaking with, and how they are relating to your presentation.

Politicians kiss babies, they don't call on the phone and say Goo Goo!

Cold calls are a tuff way to sell!

If you ask someone who to speak with for permission, they will give you a referral!

Best
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread