Id take a newbie to one of my spots in Charlotte, N.C.

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd take a newbie to one of my spots in Charlotte, N.C.

And I'd also like to hook up with somebody to go to a little better spot that's been in it a while. I posted something similar to this before and got stonewalled. If someone has a good spot, I think it's like fishing and most people don't want to give away a spot where their catching a lot. I'd be glad to take a newbie to some of the parks that have given up silver, but I'd like to hit something that's a little harder, but the payoff is better.
Now, for a little quiet time.........(crickets and birds chirping in the background)

OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'd take a newbie to one of my spots in Charlotte, N.C.

But I'd still be glad to take a newbie around to some of my places, such as they are. If you are in the area, contact me, I'd like to have someone to dig with. I know a couple of good parks that give up some silver from time to time and I'm getting ready to go back to a pre-Civil War house near that's easy to get in and out of that I got permission to dig years ago, just never went to until last week for about 30 minutes. It has old barns and stuff around it and the grass is short. It's only like 5 or so miles from the center of Charlotte and the grass is mowed pretty short.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread