Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

jamus peek

May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No no no no no!!! Jamus, we have tried and tried to help you but you obviously just refuse to listen or to learn. That is in no way, shape, or form a Stone Axe, or as you called it by the antiquated term, a Tomahawk. I guess I just need to quit opening your posts and wasting my time.

Sorry you feel that way. I am sorry you are not getting it. And to be honest if you guys stop posting maybe some others will feel more comfortable to chime in. Although that is not what I want as I know what I am posting is legit. Also I noticed anybody from my neck of the woods posts here they leave pretty quick or don't waste there time here. Obviously for good reason. I went through the archives. You think my perception is off I have more then enough information from professionals whom I am learning from. I accepted you're opinion on the bone I posted as correct because I have not studied bone tools and I appreciated it and moved on. If you don't recognize something it is a rock. I can guarantee you most of the artifacts I have seen that are authenticated you would not allow you're brain to open to the possibility you have seen only 1% of whats really out there. I am trying to increase that percentage for you.

Also I don't collect I study. This item was a recovery item.

The show never ends right! Not even the Grim Reaper can stop me.

Last edited:

Buckleberry

Sep 4, 2010
The tenacity of those with pareidolia is impressive, and they all seem to know an archy that agrees with every word they utter.

OP
OP
J

jamus peek

May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tenacity of those with pareidolia is impressive, and they all seem to know an archy that agrees with every word they utter.

You're vocabulary is impressive. Time to get you're eyes checked though!

jj358

Nov 14, 2014
eastern kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
That culture must have been widespread, because I've left thousands of them in the fields,creeks and shelters I've searched in Kentucky.

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Invalid attachment message when I try to view. ??

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This ends now. This forum has for many years been the host to many rocks. People come for opinions. There are people on here who are experts and been collecting for many years. If a poster will not take their advice or refuses to accept their in many times expert opinions then agree to disagree. Do not get in a sniping match. Keep looking and the artifacts will come and do not get discouraged it is not the end of the world when we post something that does not fit . It is how we learn respectfully.
Since the original picture has been removed by original poster this thread serves no purpose and is now closed.
Happy Hunting to all

OP
OP
J

jamus peek

May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a few months that I have posted. Coming back to this thread and looking at the comments is disheartening. It has effected me. Whether or not this is an artifact or not I was clearly mistreated. If a poster insists he has an artifact he gets called delusional or he must be joking and then gets teamed up on like an elementary school yard. You all know how the mind works when you first get into artifact collecting so even if this is a geofact the comments are clearly unwarranted and disrespectful. I also notice that when a rude comment is posted many of you will post thumbs up which a person with any type of class would not do.

This forum needs change if anything I have said is out of line please inform me because I would love to have a civil debate on basic etiquette.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you removed the picture thread is locked.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread