indian face?

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well thanks you Charl for your old time view of things. Sticking to old rules will never learn you something new. And my offer to you still stand Charl. As to the question of why someone would make such a small artifacts. They had to practice their art for one. Study the sign and symbols of treasure threads. Look for the sun and shadow signs. They would use the sides of mountains along with the movement of the sun to make animals and other effigies. If you were to find one of their pieces of stone it will work the same way. Just like the stones in my front yard. They change with the rise and fall of the sun and season. The only joke hear is how they knew how to hide their work in plain sight. Charl if you post pictures of those stone faces know more about what they are. It hurts your credibility. It's history not science that will give you the answers you need. No hard feelings though. Talk about me all you want. Cause in the end it will be my name that prevalent

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bob, on so many occasions, when someone posts a rock that is not an artifact, you jump in and tell them they have a Jesuit related artifact. And it's never the case at all. People actually come here looking for honest answers. You go out of your way to mislead them. That's wrong, Bob. It's just plain wrong, since it offers falsehoods rather then facts. It's incredibly selfish of you to mislead people with your ideas that have no basis in reality. And you do so again, and again, and again, and again. As many times as you do, that's how many times you are flat out wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself for behaving like a troll and deliberately spouting total nonsense. The moderators here are very liberal, and they are fine with you returning over and over to spread your nonsense. I would not be so kind, Bob, if it were my responsibility, since returning over and over to post nonsense is not conducive to people learning. It defeats one of the purposes of such a forum, namely, to help folks with accurate info. You, on the other hand, are intent on introducing them to a fantasy based alternate universe that has no other reality outside your fertile imagination. Your name will prevail, Bob? Lol, yep, I know you're a legend in your own mind, Bob, but the truth always wins out in the end.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wonder what kind of a reputation for credibility this Native American artifact forum would have if, every time someone posted a rock, asking if it were an artifact, I posted a comment indicating that what it actually was was an artifact left by a race of space aliens from a parallel universe? And I insisted that the old fashion interpretations that said a rock by any other name was just a rock must be swept aside and replaced by my own new and bold interpretation? And imagine if I decided to post these comments each and every time a rock showed up, or perhaps better yet, in every single thread that appeared on the forum? How would that go over I wonder?

Would it help enhance the reputation of the forum as a place where folks do their best to actually help people, regardless of what they happen to be posting and asking questions about? Be it rock or be it artifact? Would it really help if I did that? Or would the time arrive when a moderator said "enough already!" I wonder how helpful that would be. I wonder how much other members would enjoy seeing someone wax fanatically about rocks left by space aliens? In every single thread? Wouldn't that be so helpful to the reputation of this forum?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, just a geofact and imagination...

Buckleberry

Sep 4, 2010
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble.
Is what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
- Mark Twain

Some people just don't know what they just don't know...and ignorance in neither something to aspire to nor is it bliss.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not your huckleberry hound. Call it how you want. I will challenge any of you for money and your reputation. Wither it is Charles or Treasure Hunter . My artifacts will lead you to gold and silver. There are many stashes across this country. Thank God for people like you . Like I said Knowing your History is the key to understanding. One question was what do people think about me in my family. Well they want to live like I do. Which is real good. I thank God for that. Some of you will never understand. I'm not here for you I here for the finder of said stones not you boys. So don't be stepping on my toes and you get humility. I have very strong convictions. CHARL for you to say I'm hurting people with my claim. Well you my friend are not allowing other options and therefore limiting knowledge. Knowledge that is beyond you. It's not alien as you called it. So you believe in them do you? We can go round and round on the issue. It a waste of time. If you so called experts know anything about my subjects. Then you would know they were know to be near Native American settlements. So they would have left there mark where you guys find you point and pottery. There is a History that is not taught in class. It come from boots on the ground and not just following the words of narrow thinker. The world is not flat and there things new to learn. Keep your negative words to yourself. So have any of you old timers learned anything new lately or is your subject reach it end of learning? Mine is in the beginning. Columbus did not discover America. Do you know who did?

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not your huckleberry hound. Call it how you want. I will challenge any of you for money and your reputation. Wither it is Charles or Treasure Hunter . My artifacts will lead you to gold and silver. There are many stashes across this country. Thank God for people like you . Like I said Knowing your History is the key to understanding. One question was what do people think about me in my family. Well they want to live like I do. Which is real good. I thank God for that. Some of you will never understand. I'm not here for you I here for the finder of said stones not you boys. So don't be stepping on my toes and you get humility. I have very strong convictions. CHARL for you to say I'm hurting people with my claim. Well you my friend are not allowing other options and therefore limiting knowledge. Knowledge that is beyond you. It's not alien as you called it. So you believe in them do you? We can go round and round on the issue. It a waste of time. If you so called experts know anything about my subjects. Then you would know they were know to be near Native American settlements. So they would have left there mark where you guys find you point and pottery. There is a History that is not taught in class. It come from boots on the ground and not just following the words of narrow thinker. The world is not flat and there things new to learn. Keep your negative words to yourself. So have any of you old timers learned anything new lately or is your subject reach it end of learning? Mine is in the beginning. Columbus did not discover America. Do you know who did?

Jesuit's were not here 600 years or more. Most of the artifacts that are posted on here are from 12,000 years old up to 250 years old. If they point you to so many loads of gold and silver, can you show me a photo of how many YOU have found. I would love to see a stash that YOU have found with all these marker rocks. With all this treasure hidden around teach me, I like gold.

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesuit's were not here 600 years or more. Most of the artifacts that are posted on here are from 12,000 years old up to 250 years old. If they point you to so many loads of gold and silver, can you show me a photo of how many YOU have found. I would love to see a stash that YOU have found with all these marker rocks. With all this treasure hidden around teach me, I like gold.

And no response from bob. Just as expected

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread