USA Runabout by Accurate locators
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter

Thread: USA Runabout by Accurate locators

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2005

USA Runabout by Accurate locators

Is there anyone who has used or heard anything about USA Runabout or USA Discovery made by Accurate locators?
    Please let me know your opinion about them.

Is that applicable for professional treasure hunting especially gold treasure at great depths more than 6 meters?

Sep 2005
    Decapolis
    Garrett GTI 2500
    3 times

Re: USA Runabout by Accurate locators

Quote Originally Posted by rezamery
    Is there anyone who has used or heard anything about USA Runabout or USA Discovery made by Accurate locators?

Is that applicable for professional treasure hunting especially gold treasure at great depths more than 6 meters?
    Hello,

As I had read a similar post on geotech forum , i think they are a cheap copy of OKM devices !!!

who know`s the truth .... ?
    Down.2.Earth

May 2005
    19 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_05
    Quote Originally Posted by rezamery

Hello,

As I had read a similar post on geotech forum , i think they are a cheap copy of OKM devices !!!

who know`s the truth .... ?
    reverse engineering of OKM, so I've been told
    "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

ph
    Jul 2008
    goldgun, gemini 3, GMT, Raytech laser

usa runabout are good machine like thier goldgun.

us
    Mar 2010

just like anything else that detects.. you must read the users manual. yes the equipment does see mineralization and metal objects ferrous and non-ferrous as well as anomalies (voids) within the subsurface. The dept is based on the objects size. Non-ferrous (precious metals) do not have a strong signature so if our looking for a very small object very deep then your image may not look like you found a definite target. you need to look for the consistencies and compare 4-5 scans. look for the spot within the scan that is consistent among previous (exact) scans.. If you own the equipment then you most likely already know this. If your thinking on purchasing or demonstrating this equipment, take the time to talk to one of Accurate Locator's Techs. accurate@accuratelocators.com The demonstrations are always free. You'll get to see it work before you put out the money. 3 year warranty and yes technical assistance is always provided.

mx
    May 2009
    1 times

Hello smothhair 1: Do you have a runabout from accuratelocators?. How it works in relation to okm devices ?, is it better or it is same. I know this devices are magnetometers and the they can not detect or show gold or another not ferrous material. Thanks.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33419 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    There is no detector that is going to identify gold at that depth.
    civil_war22 likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links