HELP about EXP 4000 OkM GmbH

A

Atlantis

Hello to everyone !

I`am very interested in buying EXP 4000.I am experienced with ordinary metal detector but this is new technology for me :)
I know almost everything about this product specifications (looks nice) but i need field results from buyers or people which have experience with this product or similiar.

Exp really can find any metal object (example : good field conditions ) ?

Does 3D software really can help you after ground scan about metal discrimination ? is it precise ?

What about small metal objects like coins... dont represent problem for this machine ?

Is there anything bad about this technology or EXP 4000 ? disadvantage

Does anyone have video presentation or something like that ?

Every advice or information about this will help me a lot... thanks to everyone !

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005
Hi,

For 13000dls, go rent a real GPR instead if you have a specific search site where a GPR is operable. The advertising of OKM gadgets seem to suggest that you will be able to achieve 3d imaging outrite without making a x-y grid, which is essential for 2.5d imaging for a GPR unit. Just makes me doubt, claiming to find treasure at 80ft at an all terrain enviroment is just to good to be true. If you really are set on buying the exp 4000, i wont stop you, i just dont want to pass judgement on someting i have not used, at least ask the manufacuter to give you a comprehensive demo preferably in an acceptable scientific enviroment.HH

God bless,

Jose

Golden Raider

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2006
i don't know anything about the okm units but my observations are this. look at their website. notice they only show Tye-dyed images of FERROUS targets on their screen. oh yes they show you the bronze bell and what not but, never do they show what it looked like on the screen . it is my understanding that this is a magnetometer with a fancy screen.

also note the recent Lost Treasure mag of this pic of gold bars and a wooden crate ( the crate is not even dirty as i would expect one to be after 50 years in the ground) notice those gold bars are photoshopped. proportions, shadows and lighting is way off to be a real pic. notice how the edges are blended. their pics are a sham no doubt done as an the advertisement. i recently spoke with a Greek fella who showed me the coded puzzles that leads to this alleged gold. he informed me that metal detecting is absolutely off limits in Greece. its a felony to operate one. unless you are a state licensed archaeologist. i think the okm company is a sham and i feel proportionately about their products.

OKX Insider

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, its done for you? Or you need still help? If yes, pls contact me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread