Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Dec 2015
    408 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Tesla's proposal on telegeodynamics? Anyone found a copy?

I have been trying to find a copy of Tesla's proposal on telegeodynamics. I have not been able to get one. Book and film international lists copies for sale but do not respond to inquiries.

I know big companies are using some form of the tech, but I don't know what they are calling it now.

Charter Member
    us
    Scotland, Aye !!

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    11898 times
    Research and History
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Have you researched these sources?
    Telegeodynamics:
    • "Nikola Tesla, Dreamer," World Today, Feb. 12, 1912.
    • "New Apparatus Transmits Energy - Tesla Announces Method of Remote Control," New York Sun, July 10, 1935.
    • Sparling, Earl, "Nikola Tesla, at 79, Uses Earth to Transmit Signals: Expects to Have $100,000,000 Within Two Years," New York World-Telegram, July 11, 1935.
    • "Tesla's Controlled Earthquake - Power Through Earth - A Startling Discovery," New York American, July 11, 1935, Section 2.
    • "Tesla, at 79, Discovers New Message Wave - At Birthday Luncheon He Announces Machine for 1-Way Communication," New York Herald Tribune, July 11, 1935, pp. 1, 8.
    • "Nikola Tesla Describes New Invention - 'art of tele-geodynamics'," New York Sun, July 11, 1935.
    • "Tesla, 79, Promises to Transmit Force - Transmission of Energy Over World," New York Times, July 11, 1935, p. 23, col. 8.
    Don.......

Dec 2015
    408 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The thing that seams to be missing is the method of receiving the signal and interpreting the results. No mention of frequencies and I haven't found his reference to where he hid the details on this one. Maybe I need to read the whole birthday address, that must be where he said it.

us
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnor View Post
    I have been trying to find a copy of Tesla's proposal on telegeodynamics. I have not been able to get one. Book and film international lists copies for sale but do not respond to inquiries.

I know big companies are using some form of the tech, but I don't know what they are calling it now.
    This may be of some help to you Ragnor.Nikola Tesla's Teleforce & Telegeodynamics Proposals | ISBN: 0-9636012-8-8

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links