Gradiometer target area missed on excavation

selvak

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Experts,
I used a gradiometer in my vacant land to locate the target area. but while i excavating the target area, target object is not there and again the target range signal showing besides of digging areas by using drs 2d scanner.... if u need images of gradiometer scan i can PM .... herewith all the experts in TREASURENET pl help in this situation....

gmradar

Mar 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which gradiometer you are using? Gradiometers and magnetometers can show targets/areas of interest but dont show depth of target,

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Experts,
I used a gradiometer in my vacant land to locate the target area. but while i excavating the target area, target object is not there and again the target range signal showing besides of digging areas by using drs 2d scanner.... if u need images of gradiometer scan i can PM .... herewith all the experts in TREASURENET pl help in this situation....

This is always an issue with gradiometers. They shouldn't be totally depended on for pinpointing target locations. There is also an issue with false targets. Gradiometers can lead you to believe worthless stones are targets of interest. Some of them even come with software that take shapeless objects like hot rocks and present them as perfect rectangles or circles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread