Warrenton GA

montgomeryjrm

Nov 28, 2007
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ex II, Whites eagle II, Whites spectrum xlt
I was wondering if anyone has ever hunted around Warrenton, GA. I am from here and have hunted around here for quite awhile. I have found some things that even some of the old timers have forgotten about. But just wanting to know if anyone out there is hunting around that particular area. What I mean by the area is Thomson GA, Wrens GA, Gibson GA, and any other small towns around the area.

jayallday14

Jul 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Excal 1000
Hello, I am really surprised anyone around there MD's. My parents are from Sparta and Mayfield. I will be down that way in July. I will be staying at Robins AFB near Macon, but I will be going to Sparta to see some raltives there. My Grandfathers house is there as well and I plan to MD there. I know all the areas you mentioned is rich in history and probably alot to be found. Hopefully we can get together in July....Laters, Jay

OP
OP
montgomeryjrm

montgomeryjrm

Nov 28, 2007
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ex II, Whites eagle II, Whites spectrum xlt
Just in case anyone cares. I went to Warrenton over this past weekend. In one day I found over 25 silver dimes, and countless clad coins. All in an area that I would have never guessed that type of money being. Overall it was a good day. No rings, but hey the silver makes up for that. What I cannot figure is all the dimes in one area.

James Montgomery

jayallday14

Jul 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Excal 1000
OUTSTANDING!!!! So much more to find out there too...save some for me!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread