Arrowhead hunting in Georgia

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Worth Co. and Warwick are a couple of good places. If you dive.....the Flint River in Albany is another good place. I know some divers....they said they saw catfish bigger than they where. ;)

rebelfirefighter07

Jul 29, 2006
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Have heard of people finding them all along the Conasauga River in Murray and Whitfield Counties. Johns Mountain Area in Walker/Floyd County. Tunnel Hill/ Rocky Face Area in Whitfield County.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just walking along the banks of any of the bigger rivers might produce some good finds, especially with the water levels being down due to the drought, just look out for bad snakes. I've found heads all over the state. I would also ask around to some of the older folks in your immediate vicinity of any locations they might know about. Years ago there was a lot more land under active cultivation, and the people who worked in the fields knew where artifacts showed up after plowing and rains, they might be able to put you on a hot spot.

Goldgemfever28

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2014
Dahlonega
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is a good place or does anyone know of good places in north east GA

Goldgemfever28

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2014
Dahlonega
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys! Anywhere know of some good places near Dahlonega and Dawsonville

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just about any good flowing creek or spring where they still plow you will find "Stone Treasure"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread