Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ghost picture i took...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times

    Ghost picture i took...

    I'm not a ghost hunter, but me and my family checked out a friends house for the heck of it. I walked around taking pictures and snapped two good ones that dropped my jaw. One suicide and an overdose happened inside the house. A man next door hung himself too. The guy living there has the "typical" stuff happen. Doors opening, water faucets turning on, cabinets open by themselves...etc. I was a sceptic because I've never had anything happen to me personally. But these pictures are unexplainable. They weren't hoaxed or touched up in ANY way. Full body apparitions in film are rare, and I think I've caught one. Upstairs is where I took the pics. That's where a man shot himself in the head with a shotgun. The OD was down stairs years later.
    When I went upstairs I just walked around and snapped pics with my IPhone 3G. I must say it felt different upstairs...heavier in a way. Its a loft that is wide open with a bed room for this mans room mate. It sets at one end and at the other end of the loft is just storage. The steep steps are in the middle.
    Pic #1 shows the ghost...easy to see. Pic #2 shows the same area...no ghost. Compare them. I've got more pics and dialog after I get some feedback here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3256226127.jpg 
Views:	888 
Size:	548.8 KB 
ID:	729789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2537303659.jpg 
Views:	688 
Size:	496.6 KB 
ID:	729790  
    DB Cooper likes this.

  2. #2
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    Pic1 has my wife, daughter, and our friend Denise in it. My two other daughters are downstairs at this time. Why the photo is blurry is another strange one. I wasn't moving, and you can tell its not motion blur.
    Last edited by Kyboy; Jan 22, 2013 at 03:27 PM.

  3. #3
    us
    Nov 2012
    Nashville
    Minelab x-Terra 505
    6,239
    4825 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    That is really freaky kyboy.
    "What if it's not just another pull tab?" - Lance

    “Fancy some lemonade Lance?” - Sheila

  4. #4
    Sis
    Sis is offline
    us
    The Granddaughter

    Jan 2013
    Breezy Hills
    Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
    77
    11 times
    not a treasure hunter
    In the first photo the ghost looks as if he's walking away from the camera, doesn't he?
    I'd be interested in seeing and hearing more.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    "If teardrops were pennies and heartaches were gold
    I'd have all the riches my pockets could hold"


    Signed with all my love,
    The Queen of Hearts

  5. #5
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    It does look like its walking away! The freaky thing is that it looks like me! It has similar clothes on with white shoes. But it's not me because I'm taking the pics! I'll show you all some more pics.
    Sis likes this.

  6. #6
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    This pic is me taking a shot of my self in the down stairs mirror. Nothing in it ghostly that I could find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-41066540.jpg 
Views:	521 
Size:	491.0 KB 
ID:	734206  

  7. #7
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    In this pic I'm upstairs taking a pic in a mirror. This one is freaky!! All I did was step back a stoop over and snap a pic. Look at the "mass" that obscured my face. Now flip it upside down and you'll see this "mass" looks like shoulders! Like something is hanging upside down in between me and the mirror....with no head! I swear to Jesus I have now done anything to these pics but lighten them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3516699044.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	651.1 KB 
ID:	734207  

  8. #8
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    This is the untouched original.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1932346892.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	561.1 KB 
ID:	734212  

  9. #9
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    Going down the steps as we left the loft I snapped this one...nothing in it that I could see. You can see the mirror to the left hanging on the wall though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2098538360.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	523.5 KB 
ID:	734213  

  10. #10
    Sis
    Sis is offline
    us
    The Granddaughter

    Jan 2013
    Breezy Hills
    Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
    77
    11 times
    not a treasure hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyboy View Post
    It does look like its walking away! The freaky thing is that it looks like me! It has similar clothes on with white shoes. But it's not me because I'm taking the pics! I'll show you all some more pics.
    Yep, he's wearing blue and you are wearing brown.
    "If teardrops were pennies and heartaches were gold
    I'd have all the riches my pockets could hold"


    Signed with all my love,
    The Queen of Hearts

  11. #11
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    This "thing" seemed to be messing with me, or mimicking me in the pics. The clothes color and shoes looks like what I was wearing. I still look at these pics often even tho it was a few years ago. I love to show people. It's truly unexplainable to me.

  12. #12
    Sis
    Sis is offline
    us
    The Granddaughter

    Jan 2013
    Breezy Hills
    Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
    77
    11 times
    not a treasure hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyboy View Post
    In this pic I'm upstairs taking a pic in a mirror. This one is freaky!! All I did was step back a stoop over and snap a pic. Look at the "mass" that obscured my face. Now flip it upside down and you'll see this "mass" looks like shoulders! Like something is hanging upside down in between me and the mirror....with no head! I swear to Jesus I have now done anything to these pics but lighten them.
    Actually, I can see his face. He has a square face and very penetrating eyes. His hair line is higher than yours. From what I can tell he kind of looks like you, but I can't tell much about your face for the camera. Can you post a photo of your face without a camera in front of it?
    Do you know why this man hung himself?
    "If teardrops were pennies and heartaches were gold
    I'd have all the riches my pockets could hold"


    Signed with all my love,
    The Queen of Hearts

  13. #13
    Sis
    Sis is offline
    us
    The Granddaughter

    Jan 2013
    Breezy Hills
    Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
    77
    11 times
    not a treasure hunter
    He seems to be a big broad man, broader across the shoulders than you seem to be. Maybe a short man but a broad man. And from what I can tell - he's wearing some type of coat or jacket. One of those light colored jackets with fake fur collar and innards.

    You say "this thing" but, do you know his name?
    Last edited by Sis; Feb 01, 2013 at 08:02 PM.
    "If teardrops were pennies and heartaches were gold
    I'd have all the riches my pockets could hold"


    Signed with all my love,
    The Queen of Hearts

  14. #14
    us
    Dec 2012
    CA
    Ace 250..garret pro pointer
    2,785
    937 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyboy View Post
    I'm not a ghost hunter, but me and my family checked out a friends house for the heck of it. I walked around taking pictures and snapped two good ones that dropped my jaw. One suicide and an overdose happened inside the house. A man next door hung himself too. The guy living there has the "typical" stuff happen. Doors opening, water faucets turning on, cabinets open by themselves...etc. I was a sceptic because I've never had anything happen to me personally. But these pictures are unexplainable. They weren't hoaxed or touched up in ANY way. Full body apparitions in film are rare, and I think I've caught one. Upstairs is where I took the pics. That's where a man shot himself in the head with a shotgun. The OD was down stairs years later.
    When I went upstairs I just walked around and snapped pics with my IPhone 3G. I must say it felt different upstairs...heavier in a way. Its a loft that is wide open with a bed room for this mans room mate. It sets at one end and at the other end of the loft is just storage. The steep steps are in the middle.
    Pic #1 shows the ghost...easy to see. Pic #2 shows the same area...no ghost. Compare them. I've got more pics and dialog after I get some feedback here.
    Thanks for sharing this...I love these kind of things.....

  15. #15
    us
    Dec 2009
    Hardin county KY
    Minelab Explorer II Garret GTAX 550
    96
    25 times
    There was an overdose (girl) downstairs. And a man up stairs SHOT himself in the head upstairs! The hanging was next door in the back yard.
    Here's a pic of me and my mother at a exotic bird show. Mom and dad used to sell bird toys and supplies, and I'd help them occasionally. (only pic I have on my phone of me).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-427752914.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	597.5 KB 
ID:	734223  

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Tombstone, AZ Birdcage theater Ghost Picture
    By calbear in forum Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Oct 19, 2011, 09:46 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Apr 01, 2011, 11:16 PM
  3. Apple I-mac w/ picture it! and I cant post a picture...
    By Michellets in forum Photography / Images
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2007, 10:21 AM
  4. Indians found today at Ohio Ghost Town, (Picture)
    By ringfinder in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2006, 08:10 PM

Search tags for this page

took ghost picture

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0