Have You Ever Done It?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yes...
i have...with an old garrett BFO...found lots of iron parts...
I wandered the bradshaws for years...
I did find some smelter bricks...gold bearing...found piles of silver ore, some tiny pieces of gold in specimen.
lots of old porcelain doll parts??? how odd...one little head about 3 inches tall..sold for 300 bucks in Prescott...back in the mid 80's.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
yes...
i have...with an old garrett BFO...found lots of iron parts...
I wandered the bradshaws for years...
I did find some smelter bricks...gold bearing...found piles of silver ore, some tiny pieces of gold in specimen.
lots of old porcelain doll parts??? how odd...one little head about 3 inches tall..sold for 300 bucks in Prescott...back in the mid 80's.

?? Old doll parts? Where did you find those? Old ghost town? Old house?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
all of that, and old mine sites...
i'd find arms an legs all the time...one complete german made doll from around 1860...she rode on the dash for a few months, then showed her off to an antique dealer in Prescott...
the lady just handed me three hundred dollars, never said a word...

Fritos56

Apr 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope,never done that myself. Don't really know of any old mines.West of San Antonio there were supposedly a few coal mines,like at Seco near Devine and Lytle areas,and there was and I think still are asphalt mines at Cline and Blewett,but never been there. The old doll is really neat. I guess in some of these old towns and mining camps that have very few visitors ,even vandals, one might find some old toys that are worth money.Maybe even an old store building with merchandise in it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions