Please join us at the GPAA Coker Creek Chapter!

Chuck Pharis

Jan 18, 2011
Turtletown, TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 3500
Hi, I am Chuck Pharis, President of the East Tennessee GPAA Coker Creek chapter. We have meetings at Coker Creek the 3rd Sat of each month. You do not have to be a member of the GPAA to attend, We welcome you, your family and friends to attend our meetings. Our web site is: cokercreekgpaa.com
Please check out our web site and follow the posted directions to our meetings. You must be a GPAA member to prospect for gold on our Coker Creek GPAA property. We sometimes will let you pan for gold in the creek on our property right after our meetings, and you do not have to be a member to do that. I give a lecture on all types of gold prospecting and if needed, gold prospecting lessons at every meeting. We go on local outings to took for gold after most meetings, weather permitting. We will not have a meeting this month (Jan 22, 2011). Our first meeting this year in on Feb. 19, 2011. Please email me with any questions at [email protected]. You may also email me directly through our web site at [email protected]
We welcome anyone from any state. The meetings start at 10 AM. In Feb the meeting is at the Ruritan Club in the town of Coker Creek. Directions are on our web site. When the weather gets better, we have our meetings right on our property a few miles south of the town of Coker Creek on Hwy 68.
Hope to see you there, Chuck Pharis
The photos were taken on our GPAA property except the last photo. That was taken on one of our after meeting outings at
the lower end of Coker creek, off our property.

Attachments

• DSCF8874.jpg
    DSCF8874.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 443
  • DSCF8877.jpg
    DSCF8877.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCF8878.jpg
    DSCF8878.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 607
Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck, does TN allow dredging? I drove over coker creel last year and wished I could have stopped and put a pan in the water, but I had about 600 miles to drive that day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread