Gold Trap Methods on Ebay

jaguargene

Feb 8, 2011
Hi has anybody see the ad in ebay for Gold Trap Mining Methods for 422.00.He states that it traps gold with easy methods and never before release.He states he will only sale so many.I will never pay for it at that price.He's more likely downloaded it off the internet.I wish I can find these for a good price.Ebay has a lot of crooks on it,from sellers selling gold mining tool plans downloaded free for here too selling claims in the US for 2000,that you can get for free from BLM LR2000.Sorry for the bitching!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230572858240#description

Upvote 0

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Edit, nm I didnt look at the link first, I should have.

O well if people will buy that, then more power to him.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I just had to do it!!!! I sent him a message, I just thought I would be a little humerous. Here is what I said;

I saw your auction. First you mention a trap? Well what kind of trap, a hole dug, something man made??? I question also that NO PHOTO of said trap if it is man made. Also if you believe someone would be dumb enough to buy something they don't see a photo of what they are buying then I guess you got more suckers falling at your feet, especially the price you are starting with. BTW, I got a new invention that can make any vehicle get 2000 miles per gallon. The thing of it is it only costs $700.00, but you can't tell anyone what it is or let the secret out. Sorry, I don't have a photo of it either!

Maybe we can make an even trade? You send me your "Trap secret" and then I will send you my "invention secret"

I bet I don't get a response back from him., BTW, If anyone here wants my "invention", sorry it is ONLY for the e-bay seller!!

Norcalprospecting

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2011
Yuba and Placer county
Re: Gold Trap Methods on Ebay REVEALED!!!!

NO I didn't buy this info from Ebay but if you haven't guessed it here is the secret..... you lay down your miners moss /carpet.. etc in the river where gold is likely to collect... behind bolders, dropoffs etc... anchor it down.. and return after the spring runoff and pull up your "Gold Traps" Not a bad Idea....

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Gold Trap Methods on Ebay REVEALED!!!!

Norcalprospecting said:
NO I didn't buy this info from Ebay but if you haven't guessed it here is the secret..... you lay down your miners moss /carpet.. etc in the river where gold is likely to collect... behind bolders, dropoffs etc... anchor it down.. and return after the spring runoff and pull up your "Gold Traps" Not a bad Idea....

Oh Man he's gonna sue you,,,you promised not tell anyone!!!!!LOL

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can't believe people are paying that much for it... :icon_scratch:

Here is the last few and what they sold for:
US $422.00
US $300.00
US $50.00
US $250.00
US $150.00
US $201.00
US $152.50
US $193.50
US $175.99
US $150.00
US $150.00
US $200.00
US $150.00
US $160.00
US $150.00
US $152.50

He is making a killing! Suckers... >:(

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah you can be surprised at what people pay for things on e-bay.

Norcalprospecting probably hit it on the head! Don't tell us you were one of those suckers that bought into his auction did you? :laughing7: :laughing7:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I'll wait till he sells this contraption at a gold show so that I can see what it is that I don't see on sleez-bay.

Besides, I know of a lot of gold traps and some of these secrets have been handed down through the history of gold prospecting.

Gold traps are not the big secrets. Where I got the gold(what creek and county) will be the secret. Three miners can keep a secret if two of them have died of old age.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
SORRY BUT, a fool and his money are soon departed! if you want to find gold, meet up with someone who has done it and knows the ropes!go out with him untill you know them ropes aswell!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread